Trunk Tray, Wiring, Stereo/Cd player

95scfan

Whats up everyone I am a new owner of a 1995 thunderbird sc i love the car it has a few things wrong with it though. For one I can't get the trunk tray to come off if someone can make a clear list to take it off I would appreciate it also the wiring in the trunk seems to be a bit screwy i was trying to get the tray off in the trunk and then started it and the brake lights in the rear didn't work the headlights and turn signals work fine but not in the back the fuses are all cool so i have no idea. As for the tray in the back i still can't hook up my cd player that is not stock and i can't wire up my bumpy toys so if someone could help me i would be grateful. Thanks

Mike8675309 said:
it's a pain to remove that, but it's documented pretty well here:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61580&highlight=remove+trunk+tray

You're going to want to either hard wire your own audio system in, or you can get an adapter harness that will plug into the stock wires and bypasses any amps that the stock system had in place.

Do you have any idea as to the rear lights on the sides the brake lights and the turn signals the ones on the front work but as for the back i dunno. is there something in the trunk that has to do with the rear lights? the third one works just fine

Thanks

No, I don't. Just take a volt meter and start tracing down the electricity. It's likely a bad connector or a bad ground. Make sure all the bulbs are good as well.

Back