For Sale or trade 89 SHO 5-speed CHEAP!!

no164ford

I have a 1989 SHO silver gold outside tan leather inside. The body on the car is in deacent shape but the paint and clear coat is faded and there is some minor rust in the usual places, The inside is pritty bad the seats are faded riped and stained, carpet is stained ect. The transmission works great, cluch feels ok. The motor it self sounds good no misses pings bangs ect. in fact it is vary clean and new looking?? But it does leak oil into the spark plugs, and smoke a little bit when first started like most SHO's. But the car does not take off right when ever you pull out and give it more than 1/2 peadel it wants to bog out if you are below 3,200 RPM's ( it reminds me of a carbrated vehical when it is cold)but once it hits 3,300 RPM's wow it takes off and runs like a rape date, will wip my wifes 01 v-6 Mustang vary badly. Now this car has run like this since I bought it and I run it to work 66 miles round trip everyday and it never left me sitting. I think the problem is the computer? I really did not do much reaserch tough. I did install new plugs and wires (and we all know how much they cost) new radatior hose, changed the mass air flow, new tps sensor, o2's and fuel filter and new front breakes. The car does ride nicer then it looks, I have hade it up to 140 mph and it rode fine. Tires have decent tread but should be replaced do to some dry rot. I need to get this out of here because I have to many cars to take care of right now 5 on the road right now.

So I am selling it cheap 500.00 obo or,

I WOULD RATHER TRADE IT FOR A SC PARTS CAR OR EVEN A RUNNING SC, That is located some were with in 200 miles from 15714 or central PA, Unless you are hulling the car than I don't care if it comes from China LOL!!

I have discribed the car as best and as truthfuley as I can, IT IS NO SHOW CAR!! LOL!! (IT'S 500 BUCKS what do you expect??) but would make some one a good work car if they were willing to put a little TLC into it. Oh yes not sure of the milage, odometer read around 61,000, but I would think that would be 161,000. If your not thinking about buying it then please don't ask for photos ect.

If you look in the good seller forms I have good feed back there for being fast and honest.

Last edited:
Here are some photos

Attachments

• sho1.jpg
    sho1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 78
  • sho2.jpg
    sho2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 146
  • sho3.jpg
    sho3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 94