my 90 5-spd Red SC for sale soon CT

SuperCoupeSC91

Just got done the headgaskets, and i drove it for about 2 weeks, and now we tried to bleed the slave, and it broke, so me and my bro ripped it apart yesterday, so this car has new HG's, and will have soon new clutch, and the tranny i was told was rebuilt 20k ago when i bought the car, it is repainted, i was told it has brass syncros also, we are also putting new solid rubber motor mounts, and solid rubber tranny mount, poly differential mounts, and poly crossmember mounts, i just called Victor from SpinningWheels-sc this morning because my brother wants this car off his lift by wed, tops thrusday, here are some mods below, but this car will have all major work doen and ready to enjoy to a new owner, we just did steering rack and outer tire rods, alignment, doing the snout seal also with a viton snout seal, vavle seals where just done,

things wrong with the car are,

the brake goes on and off I think the brake cable needs re-adjusting, or re-done, when you put it down it auto pulls itself back up like 2"s, my bro is going to take a look at it

the anitlock light flashes comes on if you hit the brakes hard, but the brakes work fine.

the door ajar light comes on, and the pass seat belt doesnt work sometimes, but the interior light goes out with the door, not sure maybe a door switch?

I just seen a sway bar end link screwed up on the car yesterday taking down the tranny.

besides, that everything works,

has a black full leather interior, no cracked dash, dash has slide cover, rear fold down, alarm, sunroof, power seats, cup holder, full size spare, comes with jack, also i have

brand new head lights for it with bulbs
brand new clear corner lights
i'll throw in 2 donut rims, mint with 4 tires almost mint not mounted

I want to get rid of this car because i'm getting another truck today hopefully an 87 chevy 3500 12" lift 39.5" tires, and i really need a trailer for my blue RACE car SC instead of this toy (which i mentioned wheni got it back up i'd probably sell it) and my dad isnt to happy i have my bike, 2 SC's and my truck around, now getting another truck.

So it should be ready to sell by next friday, so i wanted to put it up now for any other interests.

B/O or will trade striaght up for a nice enclosed 20' or longer car trailer, look at all the labor involved for HG's and clutch and other work, this car is good to go for a long time...just a couple little things that need to be done. i wish i could keep this car, but i have to many vehicles right now and i want to start working on my blue SC my race bird.

Polished Aluminum (C.A.I) Cold Air Intake & 5" K&N Filter
Rebuilt Transmission with Brass Syncros
Yellow Top Dual Post Optima Battery
Ram Air Hood, Fully under sided
Cobra R Wing
Azzuro/ ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 8 (Front)
Azzuro/ ROH Silver Wheels (21 Spoke) (2) 18 x 9 (Rear)
Pirelli/ P-Zero ZR 205/40/18 Front Tires
Pirelli/ P-Zero ZR 285/30/18 Rear Tires
Denso Iridium IT20 Spark Plugs
Ported & polished heads & 3 Angle Valve Job (T-bird88 + Myself)
Ported & polished intake manifold (Myself)
Ported/Ceramic Coated/Re-studded Stock Exhaust Manifolds (T-bird88)
Clear Corner lights + (new) headlights
Re-usable IC gaskets (T-bird88)
Viton Snout Seal (T-bird88)
S.C.P Down tubes (cats replaced with Catco high flows)
S.C.P Cat Back with Magnaflow resonators 2.5"-3"-2.5" deleted mufflers with 3.5"x 18" Chrome tips
Infinity 5 x 7's all around
Kenwood KDC-Mp425 CD Player
Custom Alarm with keyless entry
Mark VIII 80mm mass air with SC stock sensor with custom (bridge ported) exit adapter
B&M Ripper Shifter
B&M Leather Shifter Knob
Pro 5.0 Shifter Arm
Rain Guards
Sunroof Rain guard

Pics can be found here at www.SCCoCT.com under member pages then, Alex LaChance, then 1990 SC, if intereded please e-mail me at SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back