Any interest in Seattle for Dyno/tune session?

collins8

I am going to try and get Jerry W. from Super Chips Custom Tuning to do a custom Tune/Dyno session on the west coast. Jerry is the best in the business. If you want the perfect Dyno tune for your Ford this is a great chance to get it. I put some feelers out for the Denver area and there was no interest. I Would like to try for Nov 12 and 13 in Seattle. To make it worth while and cover all of his expenses, we would need at least 20 people. If you are interested and live near Seattle shoot me an E-mail letting me know that your interested and what city you are in, and I will keep track of the interest. If there is enough interest I will push it and make it happen. Also if you know of a good shop that has a dyno and a good air/fuel setup and they would like to have this event let me know through e-mail. Most shops charge from $80 to $100 for the dyno time.

collinz5@bellsouth.net

E-mail me if your interested.
Rob

Just curious, how many people do we have that will go? Also I have a friend with a 00 dakota that would like it to be tuned also, but i dont know if he just does super coupes or not. thanks Mike

I live in British Columbia and I might be interested. Depends on Price, and the date. Try posting on SCCoWC you might generate some interest there.

Hey guys, post this over at sccow.com (supercoupe club of washington) i'm sure some guys would be interested.

Back