**Calendar Order Form**

A

austinxtreme512

**Calendar Order Form**

The link at the bottom of the post will lead you to the Order form for the calendars!!! I did it on Microsoft Word 2000 or you can download the pdf file now!!!

The price will be $22 dollars in US currency ONLY....
Shipping prices are on the order form, just look at the chart and fill it in where necessary... I ONLY ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS!!!!!

Sorry the price is SO high, I didnt want them to be like that but since im not making a lot of these calendars, the price Insty-Prints and other printer places gave me, were about all the same amount to make. Insty-Prints turned out to be the lowest price any printer place gave me, so i stuck with them.

This is my Economic project and it's almost due, money will go to charity, so this is more or less a good cause!! Thanks

Please email me after you have sent out the money so i can expect it and keep track that you ordered one!!

Also, if you have any questions, Please feel free to email me
at [email]aceman234@yahoo.com[/email]

members.tccoa.com/austinxtreme/CALENDAR%20ORDER%20FORM.doc
www.frontiernet.net/~miketoni/images/tbird/OrderForm.pdf

Thanks a lot for ya'lls help and dedication. I hope to make an A+ on my project....:)

some pics for referance!!!
calendar1.jpg

calendar2.jpg

Re: Calendar

Chris: My e-mail to your yahoo account bounced.....

<Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ( aceman234@yahoo.com) - mta606.mail.yahoo.com>

>>

I e-mailed almost EVERYONE on the list, that wanted to buy a calendar!! I hope the link i sent everyone, works!!!

Re: **Calendar Order Form**

the link works for me. I guess I print it out and send in the MO?

I never got the e-mail.

I did send you an email, at the 95sc one:)

want me to send it again??
or did you just order one and put it in the mail already??;) let me know

Re: ..

I just got the e-mail. and will be sending out the MO on Monday.

Im sure i could send to mexico, just drop me an email when you get a chance, thanks!!

Link to Calendar on 35th Registry

May I put a link to the calendar on the 35th Registry announcements page? Tell me what link you prefer me to use and I can get it up tonight. Maybe this will help you with exposure to the supercoupe calendar. We can see.

8ate8: you can still order them, just send your money in and i shall have them made within the next 2-3 weeks!!!

tbirdsc35th: Sure you can put this on your website, thanks for the help!!! Just use all links for the order forms and pictures as you need too, cuz all the links are benificial to selling these calendars!! Thanks again for the help!!

!!!

VERY NICELY done... looks great to me!! Thanks alot... Do you know how many people go to your site each day. Must be a lot considering you are willing to put it on your website for me, I really appreciate your help and I cant wait to see the FINAL prints of these calendars!!!

Re: !!!

Thanks, Chris.

I am not sure the number of hits this site is getting now. This new address doesn't tell me the number of hits. At Geocities, I got up to 2900 hits the first six months. They didn't like me being a freebie. LOL. I think it will get some extra exposure on the website though and I am happy to do it. I think the calendar is a great project and it looks great.

now we just need to see how many buys them, I need at least 100 to make production, SO PLEASE INFORM EEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRYYYONE lol... thanks for yalls interest and hope yall like the out come!!

Money orders only, personal checks are to risky for me because i fear they may bounce(not saying your's will)... The bounce fee would out of my poket so i dont really like to risk it, sorry!! Go to a post office and getting a postal money order and ship it out there, kill two birds with one stone;) lol thanks for your intrest!!

Re: ...

Chris just to let you know, I sent off your money order today for 3 of your calendars. Keep an eye out. :)

ill email you to let you know i got it, along with everyone else!! thanks

Back