4.2 sc v-6 for sale

90SC BIG BLOCK

I'v gone threw some fun times . Got thrown out of my apartment , lost the 89 SC and a job in one mounth. Now, I'm working to get back on my feet , but I did lose the bird I was gonna put the 4.2 L into .I'm gonna wait and get the car when it goes for auction and put a 460 big block in that one too . But I'm here to give some one a engine an a half ,you pay off the engine balunce and it's yours...all 4.2L of SC engine . PM me or e-mail me at: fastestbigcat@yahoo.com to get my no# . I love the Thunderbird and I would rather see the motor in a Thunderbird then anything else. It has Coateco gasckets, ARP head studs, and a balunce of $310.00. The best part is you'll be dealing with the machine shop ,if you want parts added to it .And yes the engine is out of a 90 SC .

Interested in this

Where is the engine located ... I need to get some idea of the shipping charges involved. Also, can you e-mail me some of the details regarding components used and the machine work done. Thank you

dpettengill@grahamwhite.com

P.S. Sorry for the tough times ... sounds like you are keeping your head up though and are moving in the right direction ... hang in there

Back