'95 Rear Bumper - New, Never installed or Painted

getblown

No its no joke, i have had it for a couple months now and i was debating how to put it on my 95 V8, but i dont want the SC on it or the Thunderbird to be off center so its up for sale. Its got scuffs from being moved in my garage but there are no cracks,tears, rips or anything and just to show its new, there are pics of the behind parts and pics of the install bolts.

33069119.jpg

c1bc4a47.jpg

4c36a709.jpg

1ec68b04.jpg

8af2e2c3.jpg

Unfortunatly Im not going to let it go for cheap because i have no real need to sell it but im up to offers or decent trades.

jOe

Last edited:
trade

i got 89-93 supercharger ported and polished with 10% pulley reducer with the top and back plenum interested extra stuff lying around and i need a bumper

"...ive been told its been ported and polished..."

I dont believe its been ported at all but i will say no on that one.

jOe

I'll trade you for a whole sc longblock for cash and your bumper if your interested, I also have seats in good shape for sale(gray sc seats), various other parts, built up 94sc tranny, flowmaster catback, let me know my back bumper is cracked and its gray like yours

x182dan said:
I'll trade you for a whole sc longblock for cash and your bumper if your interested, I also have seats in good shape for sale(gray sc seats), various other parts, built up 94sc tranny, flowmaster catback, let me know my back bumper is cracked and its gray like yours

What condition is the longblock in. Definitly interested in that. I should also point out that I am interested in V8 perfomance parts as well seeing as the V8 car only runs a 15.7.

jOe

getblown said:
What condition is the longblock in. Definitly interested in that. I should also point out that I am interested in V8 perfomance parts as well seeing as the V8 car only runs a 15.7.

jOe

blown hgs its a 94 motor, it was run all of 30secs with blown hgs oil is still fine looks good etc. slap on a set of hgs and you have a good running sc motor. Still has crank, waterpump, intake, etc on it. I don't really have any 4.6 parts for sale though I dont know if you have exhaust but mine will mate up with yours

If it comes with the blower and intake, consider it a deal, but past that i really really need a running new longblock or something of the like.

jOe

getblown said:
If it comes with the blower and intake, consider it a deal, but past that i really really need a running new longblock or something of the like.

jOe

blower is long sold, basically slap hgs on and go for this motor

So....what is the cost for this 95 bumper cover?

Well it is still new and unpainted or installed and sitting in my shed. I see used ones with iffy paint and needing repairs for slight nics or tears going for $200-250. If I could get $300, I'd be happy.

11-09-2008 09:30 AM
Crash00527 lol... i just saw that also. wow lets bring up some more threads from the dead lol
10-31-2008 02:27 AM
19TbirdSC91 3 years later? wow!

It is what is I suppose, at this rate it might be worth more to just keep it where it is if I can't get a decent price for it.

Is it boxed such that it could be shipped undamaged to 49090? Can you give me a quote for that?

Due to it being a large item, shipping will be crazy, but if I can find a box, or two to cover it entirely. I'll look for two big boxes today at work, or would shrink wrap work for you?

Back