Got a new toy...

fastsc92

Yes, it might be very very childish, but it also might be a little fun. I live about a 3/4 mile from campus, and it's all up-hill on the way back. I figured I need a good, easy way to travel back and forth and save some time and effort. I have no experience with these, but I figured I've give it a shot. Hey, its only money right??? Anyone else have one, or had one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sport-Go-ped_W0QQitemZ7180245653QQcategoryZ47352QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah...the expansion in the pipe is a tell tale sign of a two stroke. And Jay...I dont wanna hear any complaining when you fall, skin your knee, and have to make up a story cause you were drunk riding with a HOT @$$ chick and hit the N2O button... :D. I can ACTUALLY see you flipping over the bars now as you try to make a 90* turn at full speed.

Chris

I wrecked one of those once on my street infront of all my friends. They all laughed at me, it was funny. I put some 20% nitro fuel for model rc engines in it and it picked up a good deal of speed.

Shane

Yeah, Jay, no 75 zex shot, no custom FMIC's, or fabbed headers(well, maybe).

I have a Go-Ped and its sweet. I has some kind of bigger offroad tire or something on it, but its sweet and it goes 20mph. Maybe you can take it to campus grounds to get around in.

Maybe you should buy a whole shyte load of them and mod them and sell them to all of your buddies and have races. That way you could be sure to win AND make money off of em by selling them...Oh...and I would laguh if I saw you wreck it too 35th :D

Chris

seawalkersee said:
...Oh...and I would laguh if I saw you wreck it too 35th :D

Chris

I see how it is ;) :D Actually I was laughing at myself after it happend. I did the old slap the pavement and roll technique.

Shane

I acutally laughed out loud when I read that. I KNOW how that is. I did it on my bike AND on my motorcycle when I wrecked emm...I know EXACTLY how it is, and that is why its funny.

Chirs

BirdofPrey97 said:
Damn that's lazy. Just because it's up hill. It is your money. Have some fun.

Yup, it is lazy, but when you've done it for two years straight, multiple times a day in the hot sun, with about 40lb of books strapped to your back, the idea of driving something back and forth is so much better.

LMAO.

I walked over a mile to one class everyday and if you think hot weather is bad shoot for the 30 to 40 below windchill.

Buck up and walk. They wonder what's wrong with this generation.

lol, believe me....i've done it all. Suck it up and walk...I could, and its what I have been doing for years.

I just guess that you're far superior to me......

Dude...I laughed at that...then I could see someone falling down and getting hit by the car...and the fact that it wasnt me...Oh yeah...good times.

Chirs

Back