I need ideas for a racing team name

quick35th

So now that I got myself a very nice race car I am thinking about starting a real (key word here is REAL) racing team that does not only do one type of racing. Now obviously I am not trying to start any thing huge here like a nascar team or Team Rahal for that matter, because we all know that a team of that caliber costs millions to run properly. I just want something that some of my local friends that race cars on race tracks (no street racing or other stupid irresponcable stuff) can be proud of being a part of. I guess its going to be more like a car club but I want to keep all non racers out of the mix. The one name that I liked was Redshift Racing but I am afraid that it may be taken already. Anyone have any ideas for me? I dont care if you have one but you think its stupid just post it up. The more the ideas the better.

Shane

Are you trying to steer the name towards one particular brand, location, etc?

That would help in coming up with a name.

Since you are trying to save a little money by not having a full out single-minded racing team...I would suggest...actually I don't know if I can type the word...I don't want to get into trouble...

I'm a simple guy at heart. Shaneglynn Racing. I also think it just sounds right. <shrug> What do I know.....

Ira

irar said:
I'm a simple guy at heart. Shaneglynn Racing. I also think it just sounds right. <shrug> What do I know.....

Ira

That does not sound bad at all. On that note I could abreviate it to SG Racing.

Shane

Back