cobra rims
phantom gauges

$5500 or trade and cash

Attachments

• Picture 016 (600 x 450).jpg
    Picture 016 (600 x 450).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Can you get back to me? I've e-mailed you and reponsed to this post, if your not interested thats fine, just let me know.

Also more info on this car and were it is would be nice also, and whats wrong with it..

Thanks
Alex LaChance

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
Can you get back to me? I've e-mailed you and reponsed to this post, if your not interested thats fine, just let me know.

Also more info on this car and were it is would be nice also, and whats wrong with it..

Thanks
Alex LaChance
whats up alex,sorry i have not gotten back to you quicker but i am really up in the air abought selling my car.what the car has:raised top,s ported supercharger,magnum intake plenum,bbk 70mmtb,73maf,bjh steel harmonic balancer,3 1/2 inch inlet tubek&n cone air filter,magnicore spark plug wires,magnum front mounted intercooler,underdrive pully set10% supercharger pully,jack shaft pully,heads ,cam,rooler rockers,high flow fuel pump, 42 lb injectors,kooks mid length headers,big dog extreme flow cat back exhaust system,eibac springs . i know there is Moore .the car runs almost perfect except for a little hesitation because it needs a chip (i know i know)i wanted to make sure i was done with the ad ones before i spent the $350, it has been tuned as good as it can be without the chip . located in braintree mass.auto all options

Last edited:
so are you interested in my truck? thanks for the info on the car. what kind of heads you got and cam ? who assembled your engine ? balanced and blueprinted? forged internals ?

Thanks,

how close is west minister to you? I have to leave in an hour and a half to go pick up a wood stove for my bro with my f-150, but i wouldnt mind lookin at your car. let me know quick :) my bro is telling me tonight if he wants my bike, if so there some possibility i might be able to get it but would like to see it first and maybe drive it.

Thanks,
Alex L

Back