Snowing in my car!

boostedbird

Well kinda anyway i got the Snow system installed yesterday and all I can say is OW YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! before I was at a max of 21 degrees timing with 21PSI of boost from my AR and any more and I would detonate BAD! I installed the Snow kit yesterday with the always supportive and AWESOME guidance of Mr Dalke. (I need to stop right here just to add that Dave has always had time to talk to me on the phone and answers my emails quickly even though I've got to be one of his most annoying callers hahaha i am shocked he still takes time out of his BUSY and hectic life just to answer a few ?s that i may have or too offer his advice. I just want to say Thank you you truely are awesome!!) Anyway back to the topic here hahaha I got the kit installed took me about 4 hours solid took a little time for food and to relax and then about 1/2 for tuning but after all was said and done the car now can take a full 28 degrees of timing and pulls ALOT harder!!! Not a hint of detonation and its absolutely a blast too drive!!!!!!!!!!! :D I gained at least 40 or more WHP and no more need for $5 racing gas only $2 heet and WW fluid ;) I would highly recommend this part to anyone worrying about detonation!

Back