Trade SRT-4 for your SC plus cash

94thundachicken

I have a 2004 SRT-4 that I'd like to trade for an SC plus cash.

Currently the car has:
-Full turboback exhaust (Maxxfab 3"o2housing and 3"downpipe with highflow cat mated to the Mopar/Borla catback)
-18" Akita rims with 225/40/18 tires (95% tread)
-Mopar STS with booger bushings
-AGP wga w/needswings mbc
-Magnecore wires with NGK plugs (plugs changed every 12,000miles), MPX heatshield
-K&N drop-in filter
-Aftermarket remote starter w/alarm
-Aftermarket stereo system (new deck, amp and subs)

The car has been washed and waxed once a week and the oil has been changed with Mobil 1 every 2,500 miles.

Also, this car does come with the 3/36 bumper-to-bumper and the 7/70 powertrain warranty.

If you'd like to buy the car straight out I currently owe $16900, but am asking $16,000 or $16,900 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I do have title in hand for a quick transaction.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

You can reach me by email at esetnikar@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Eddie

*edit* mileage: 33,072

2087705_6_full.jpg

2087705_7_full.jpg

2087705_2.jpg

2087705_5_full.jpg

2087705_9_full.jpg

Last edited:
Justin89SC said:
Glad to see someone trade those damn Neon junk heaps for a real car. Im working on my SRT-4 eater now!! :D

:D Glad to see that the SRT-4 is a milestone people are trying to reach. That says a lot for the car.

BTW, I owned an SC before I bought the SRT-4. It just a matter of economics right now ;)

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
interested in my 90 Red SC + my 91 GSXR 750 slingshot+ 87 chevy bigfoot + 88 f-150 ? :) let me know..

I'm definately interested in trading for your SC plus cash, but I'm moving into NYC and wouldn't have room for any of the other vehicles.

Would you be interested in trading your SC plus $15,000 for the SRT-4?

94thundachicken said:
I currently owe $17,550, I do have title in hand for a quick transaction.

Little confused on how you can have the title, but still owe on the car. Is it a copy of the title? Let me know the laws of your state please.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Little confused on how you can have the title, but still owe on the car. Is it a copy of the title? Let me know the laws of your state please.

In NY you can register a vehicle that still has a lein on it. So the title is still sent to the owner, it just has leinholder printed on the title. Obviously I'd get a lein release for whom ever decided to buy the car once I received payment.

An example of this is. My girlfriend bought a car off my Mom which still had the leinholder on the title. However, she was given a lein release from the bank via fax. Unforunately NYS DMV doesn't accept faxed or copied lein releases, the signature must be original. So my gf decided she'd rather just register the car right away and hold onto the original lein release when it arrives in the mail. So when she recieved the title in the mail last week, the title still had TFCU as a leinholder. She's now sending the title up to Albany to be ammended and have the lein taken off the title.

Again, you wouldn't need to worry about what my gf went through because I would provide a lein release either the same day you pay or the following- depending on whether or not the bank was open. If you happen to purchase the car when my bank is closed I would overnight the lein release the following day. My bank is open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm (6:00pm on Friday).

If you're interested in the car, I could provide you with a picture of the title. Just post an email address for me to send it to.

Last edited:
Ok, so we wouldnt actually own the car until a non lein title is established. You would have the cash would you right up a bill of sale?

Just not something I would trust. I am out. But thx for your time.

Mr Neon is 100% legit and a nice dude even though he didnt buy my stang...I am the one who bought his old SC...The one that was stolen and burnt to the ground...KArma..ugg haha

I by no means meant to sound like he was untrust worthy. I simply said there's a step in the process where I need to put my $ and trust into someone that's almost 2K miles away from me and that I wouldn't do.

That is all completely my choice. Wouldn't do it with him or anyone else on this site. Nothing against him. Please don't take it in that manner.

Every transaction has a risk factor and this one is just too great for me.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Ok, so we wouldnt actually own the car until a non lein title is established. You would have the cash would you right up a bill of sale?

Just not something I would trust. I am out. But thx for your time.

Of course I would write up a bill of sale. However, if you came during my bank's business hours there wouldn't be a need. You would be provided with the title and lein release that day. The only way you wouldn't be provided a lein release on the spot is if my bank is closed.

Eitherway you would own the car. When you registered the car you would bring the title and the lein release to the DMV. When you recieve the title it will be clean.

I was only using my gf's situation to give an example of NYS law.

*Edit* Just saw that you were from MN, the ebay listing has you living in NJ. That does make it a little harder for you to physically come to the bank.

If you are still interested, I would write up a Bill of Sale and fax/mail it to you. The title and lein release would be mailed overnight.

Last edited:
DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Mr Neon is 100% legit and a nice dude even though he didnt buy my stang...I am the one who bought his old SC...The one that was stolen and burnt to the ground...KArma..ugg haha

Thank you for the kind words Damon. I'd be MORE than willing to buy your stang by-the-way. I just need to sell this car first. If we can find a buyer for my car without a trade you'll be the first person I contact.

trade your stang for a 89sho?

94thundachicken said:
That must be 1 nice SHO, bc Damon's stang is HOT. You'll probaby have to persaude him with $$$

i was just kidding with him but he knows his rustang doesn't have a topend like a sho does

with almost 300 hp to the wheels and 2.73 gears I bet it does!

Anyway one more bump for Mr Neon..I still cant believe he bought a Neon

with almost 300 hp to the wheels and 2.73 gears I bet it does!

Anyway one more bump for Mr Neon..I still cant believe he bought a Neon

damn i keep on forgetting u still have stock gears, anyway its NOT a neon its an SRT-4 :cool:

x182dan said:
damn i keep on forgetting u still have stock gears, anyway its NOT a neon its an SRT-4 :cool:

LOL I'm not one of those immature in-denial kids who think the SRT-4 isn't a Neon. If someone agrues otherwise they shouldn't own the car.

Although it does get me to the grocery store faster and cheaper than a new Mustang GT would have (I bought the car in 04 ;) )

ITS A NEON REGARDLESS!!!! ANyway..Back to subject in hand..SOmeone get this guy a TBIRD!

Looks like a Neon, gets groceries like a Neon, holds the resale of a Neon....Must be a Neon.

Back