1990 XR7 SC Cougar parts

motorhead72767

front bumper cover in good condition with turning lights,rear bumper cover in good condition,left and right door panels in excellent conditon-red in color,red headliner with moonroof hole,JBL sterio-4 speakers-amps and CD player no reciever and i have wire harness for it.trunk lid-black in color-no rust or dents,auto dimming rear view mirror,inside panels behind doors,power antenna

Multifunction and signal flasher

I looking for a signal/four way flasher unit thats up under the dash. Also I need a High/low signal wiper control multi-function swithc. The one that is mounted on the steering collum. I need the one that goes with the AUTO dim option. Should be blue, NOT GREEN. If you have these quote me a price with shippping I live in Oklahoma 73521.
Thank you
Lewis - rumple56@excite.com

motorhead72767 said:
front bumper cover in good condition with turning lights,rear bumper cover in good condition,left and right door panels in excellent conditon-red in color,red headliner with moonroof hole,JBL sterio-4 speakers-amps and CD player no reciever and i have wire harness for it.trunk lid-black in color-no rust or dents,auto dimming rear view mirror,inside panels behind doors,power antenna

Do you have a pic of the front bumper cover, does it have the SC engraved in the front, if so could you post a pic and would it fit an 89 SC. Thanks

Josh

Got a grille for it in good condition, mine is held on by a few peices for wire. If so, what color and how much shipped to 74029.

Thanks
Derek

power booster brakes

Do you have abs master brakes power booster,and the price for it.call anytime 515 570 7794.

Back