blower manifold

sclovehater

ok i love the ford 3.8 and i love the car but im not too hot on the intercooled m90.....does ANYONE make a manifold for these engines to use a different blower like a whipple blower or a cobra blower, without the intercooler setup? is anyone willing to modify an intake to work? i will pay handsomely if they do...

the only person who ever experimented like that was MANNYSC... but right now he is having health problems.. he made an inverted setup... id check with him....

:D contact XR7Dave for hookup on the probably the best setup you can find for the SC, but it still uses an external intercooler

just curious

Why would you NOT want an intercooler? Superchargers pressurize the intake air which creates heat. Deleting the intercooler on any forced air induction will sacrifice power.

its cuz i think he has seen the cobra setup and the way those centrifugual superchargers are... well the cobra has an intercooler also but i forget what they call it... as for the centrifugual superchargers i dont know about them....

Back