oxygen sensor

oneloudsc

i have a 95 tbird sc. and dont have enough money yet to by some new 02 sensors .so is there any other type of cars that have the same 02 sensor and does it have to be out of a 94/95 vehicle be cause i am going to go to u pull it and hope i can find some to fit it just to get by for a month or so when i can by new ones thanks jim

I would not recomend buying O2 sensors from a junk yard, im not to crazy about buying anything electrical from a junk yard................... Could be worse, I priced an O2 sensor for it think it was a Mitsubishi Lancer, it was like 350 bucks!!!!!!!

Derek

oneloudsc said:
i have a 95 tbird sc. and dont have enough money yet to by some new 02 sensors .so is there any other type of cars that have the same 02 sensor and does it have to be out of a 94/95 vehicle be cause i am going to go to u pull it and hope i can find some to fit it just to get by for a month or so when i can by new ones thanks jim

Bought two new Bosch O2 sensors at AutoZone for $94.00 out the door. Not too bad!

Mack
92SC
217,000 miles

i hear you guys but i only got about 30 xtra bucks for a bit and need a quick fix for a short time thats all

Back