Cool paintball!!!!1

X

xThunderbirdSCx

picture0010qr.jpg

picture0026wr.jpg

What you see here is the complete set of tools for all your paintball needs. WHat you recieve from the bottom up:
1. Camo pants, great condition, 36 waist 30 length
2. JT paintball USA Tournament Jersey, great condition, XL
3. Squeegie and Lanyard quick disconnect
4. JT Paintball USA Hat (Painty, but washable) good condition
5. 6+5 Raven Harness Pack
6. (Not pictured) Black View Loader 12 Volt revolution with X board inside. Jt USA Mask with new goggles and anti-fog lenses.
THE MARKERS
On Right:
Tournament/ Woodsball ready Tippman 98 custom with delrin bolt, 17"stainless 2 piece JT USA barrel, E-bolt kit (fires up to 22bps!!!). Everything works great, just needs N2 and your set. Which brings me to the highlight!

On Left: Tournament calibrated System X Venegence Autococker. Complete with all new delrin bolt, regulator, shortened trigger assembly, and super drop forward. Needs a new 25 dollar ram and ram rod. Other than that, it is perfect. Comes with brand new 38/4500 psi Compressed air or nitrogen tank. It is new, doesnt need hydro testing for another 5 years!

What im looking for is a 10% overdrive pulley and/ or a snow Alcohol injection kit and various other performance parts such as a radiator pusher fan and IC fan(10").
I am also looking possibly for a nitrous system for my car, needs to be new to almost new.

If you dont have any of these, i will start the bartering at 350 dollars shipped, with a new box of 750 paintballs.

Last edited:
Well, seeing as how im going to the airforce, (or the airforce academy hopefully, awaiting nomination) i dont think i need the stuff anymore. Yea its worth alot more than im selling it for, but i would rather just have stuff for my car. Depends on what offers are made to me.

Back