PDA

View Full Version : My mom's SC's for sale

CharleswoodSC
09-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that my mom's 1989 SC's for sale. She's the second owner, (bought it from her boss a couple of years ago). It's titanium in colour and the leather bucket's are grey. The original owner ordered it with every option available- all sorts of standard power equipment like steering, locks, mirrors, windows, sunroof, antenna, keyless entry, security system, JBL sound, 6-way power seats and stuff I've never heard of on other cars like auto-ride control and auto-dimming headlights.

It is automatic and has 174,000 k. It comes with a shop manual and winter tires on a separate set of mags (see the photos of the factory and winter wheels).

My mom couldn't afford the gas and bought a Civic this spring. I've been driving it since then but I can't afford the gas either so we're getting rid of it. Everyone who sees it say's it's a beautiful car.

It's in today's auto trader and will be online on the autotrader website on Saturday. It's located in Winnipeg. Anyone interested?

Bird
09-23-2005, 07:40 PM
what is the asking price?

Grantster
09-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Ya, what is the asking price, I'd like to demote this bird for the winter and if your moms in good condition, i'llwork on that one

CharleswoodSC
09-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Looking at the auto trader web site there's only 6 in all of Canada for sale right now - 1 in NB and 4 in Alberta. Not sure what it's worth but it's in really really beautiful condition, so my mom thought she'd ask $6750, but she's open to offers.

Grantster
09-26-2005, 01:10 AM
I'll keep it in mind, but seen the FORD THUNDERBIRD SC Anniversary Edition for sale. Going to look at that first. but I also got a look at the 2007 Camaro SS concept car (maybe). Now that has caught my eyes for sure. wish ford would come out with a 64 t-bird retro

CharleswoodSC
10-03-2005, 09:09 PM
There's some more photos of the car at the following link which will give you a better idea of what it looks like:

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=14565027&pgno=1&srt=1