Shootout Registrations

XR7 Dave

Hey guys, many of you who have indicated that you are planning to attend the SC Shootout have NOT registered yet. Please, there is no reason to delay any longer. Get registered!

Even if you are only spectating, please register, we have spectator registration as well! This is very important because if you don't register ahead of time then 1) you'll have to pay for your T-shirts, and 2) you'll have to buy your own food on Saturday, and 3) registering in advance will increase the amount of sponsorship money the event receives.

Trust me, you'll save money and you'll help out the event by registering in advance.

Check the Shootout info post for any questions. :)

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66599

I keep hearing people say they aren't going because the car won't be ready, up to snuff, spiffy enough, or whatever. Guys, showing -racing your car is just not the only thing that the Shoot Out is all about.

It's also about everyone getting together for a monster time to look, listen, learn, put a face to a name, and just have a grand ol' time! Hell, I could probably have the car ready to go, but I can't get off enough time to make the drive. I can however, get enough time off to jump on a plane and spend the weekend supporting everyone here who helps me throughout the year, and the club in general.

I urge everyone who can get there to do so. Who cares what you're driving. Hell, I may have to pull up in a rented mopar. You may be the only person in the room who can answer a question for someone because you just finished replacing that part on your car!!

Come anyway. Support the group. Meet your fellow car owners. Tell stories. Swap lies, and bring the car next year. He$$, win a raffle and take home that one of a kind part you never though you could afford but decided you can't live without!
================================================== =================================================

(disclaimer) -this commercial message brought to youse by the "Committee to Bust Your Chops - New Yawk Chapter" if youse don't show up for another 365 days, or until the next Shoot Out, whichever comes first. This is a not-for-profit enterprise whose sole purpose in life is to give every SC owner a hard time if they don't show up, buy a tees shirt, a round of drinks, and and give the Official SCCoA Shoot Committee a hard time about something!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hell...Andy came last year with his Lightning and made a pass in that. I hear Duane is racing the Taurus this year. Bring whatever you have that runs!!!!

Micah

I would be there without my car if that was the case. I couldn't imaging missing out on all the drinking and funny $#@! happening.
Oh yea...There will be fast cars there too.

Be there or be square !

The cars are cool and all, but it's really about all the people you get to meet and hang out with in the parking lot all night.

David

I've been to two Kansas City meets and then the first SC Shootout in St. Louis and had a blast at all 3. It was great meeting people and seeing old friends. Dave has it right - it's all about the people whether it's seeing old friends or making new friends.

I won't have my 'Bird at all, but I'm coming :D

-Melon

I am not smart enough to get my sc to idle.
Been tring for two years now.So I don't think
I will get it in the next two weeks either.
So looks like I will not make it.Just simply
cannot get the TPS set right.Going to try a
different throttle body housing,and see if
that works.If that does not work I give up.

Randy

Last edited:
Hey Randy, you expect to idle it all the way down the interstate?? ;) Whatever happened to power braking at red lights?? :D

Ira

Yeah Randy, just adjust the throttle stop screw to make it idle high and we will take care of it at the Shootout.

David

I am too stupid to get the thing full size and I sent you a pm on that dave. Who do I make the check to? I can read about a raffle but I cant bring it all the way up because its three pages in small print.

Randy, bring the car and I garontee we can get it to idle.

Chris

I wasent able to print out the info or entry sheet.
So I have not sent an entry in.

And what info that down loaded to my computer will not let me fill out.
to e-mail to xr7 Dave.So I have more issues than just the car not
running right..I don't know how to enter.

So there is two stupid's out here, not just you Chris.

Randy

I will try again after I get home today. If I can get it do you have a fax? If so I can get it to you tonight when I get to work.

Chris

Yes, everyone....get to the shootout, car or not!
Make arangments to ride with somebody else if you can't bring your car.
Its about hang'n with everyone you talk to on the boards all year, drinkn beer, & staying up all night talk'n cars.
See what others have done, get ideas...etc...
I've heard people say they have had a great experience without having thier car at a meet, since they don't have to worry about it.
Newbies this is your chance to see what bonds us together, gett'n to know the guys.

seawalkersee said:
I am too stupid to get the thing full size and I sent you a pm on that dave. Who do I make the check to? I can read about a raffle but I cant bring it all the way up because its three pages in small print.

Chris

See attached. :)

Attachments

• Shootout Adobe Size.jpg
    Shootout Adobe Size.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 61
seawalkersee said:
I sent you a pm on that dave.

No ya didn't. My PM's have been full for months. :p

Who do I make the check to? I can read about a raffle but I cant bring it all the way up because its three pages in small print.
We don't want your money unless you read the fine print first. All info is in the form. :)

Ok...not sure what happened here. I DID send you a PM AND the payment document that I just read was not the one that popped up on the computer last time. I SWEAR there is something fishy...Anyway, do you need the money for the raffle encluded in this or do you pay the night of the raffle?

Chris

Guys, When I saved the forms to my computer I had to save them one by one. I wasn't able to save "all" at once. After you save them one by one. You should be able to go fill them out and save them filled out and then send them to Dave.

seawalkersee said:
Ok...not sure what happened here. I DID send you a PM AND the payment document that I just read was not the one that popped up on the computer last time. I SWEAR there is something fishy...Anyway, do you need the money for the raffle encluded in this or do you pay the night of the raffle?

Chris
Chris, if it will help you send me your fax number and I will get all the documents to you tonight or whenever it is convenient for you.

Ira

Back