1990 SC 3.8 engine for sale

sdupuis

Ok i've got a 1990 Cougar XR7 3.8 SC engine for sale, I was planning on using it for a future project, but my current situation is forcing me to sell it.
Before I pulled it, there were no problems with the engine that I was aware of other than when you first fired it up it a tiny bit of white smoke would come out the tailpipes.
The engine has 224k kms on it.
The supercharger and all accessories have been removed from the engine, but are included aswell as the ECU and wiring harness.

Make me an offer

Pics at the address below
http://photobucket.com/albums/a175/sdupuis/90 Cougar XR7/

Well its been while. Right on looks like you bought that white 90 XR7, that I was interested in. Thats good, but the only difference between me and you is?
Well I would of fixed up that XR7. Then I would sell it or put it on the road, because there isn't many 90 XR7s around anymore. Owell just my 2 cents. Anyways good luck on selling the parts. I need a few parts, but I am not going that far to get them.

I would have liked to restore the cougar but unfortunately the body rot was too severe.

Also, I wanted to add that i'll throw in the AOD trans free since i've got no use for it. It slips, and OD is gone but maybe it could be used as a core or repaired.

Back