Fog Light Woes

95scfan

I have a 95 thunderbird sc you would've never guessed right? well more to the point I bought it from a guy that has had barely any comtact with me after he sold me this piece of s*** so I think he knew how bad it was but all that aside the fog lights don't work the switch works and from there the fuse is good I haven't checked the bulbs because I don't have the chilton manual to find out how to get them off so if anyone has any ideas about the problem please feel free to let me know

Waiting in the dark........

Oh yeah one more thing is there an interior light module that could be the problem also the keyless entry doesn't work and the interior lights don't work at all but the switches and things work except the a/c I think it needs to be recharged.

Thanks

if you need a scan out of the chiltons manual for knowing how to take the fog light bulbs out, lemme knpw by e-mail( mo00se@hotmail.com ) or just PM me.

That circuit is pretty basic as far asi understand... from the switch to the light to the battery and back tot e switch...maybe the igintion is in there also...again, of you need any schematics, lemme know...

But also you can buy chiltons manuals on e-bay for very little

fog light bulbs are probably just blown, they are simple to get to and remove.
just hop underneath the front end and twist and pull...the bulbs are 893's if u need replacements
p.s.
foglights will only work while u have your lowbeams on..no highbeams or parking lamps :)

I didn't know how they came out I have put alot of time into the getting and maintaining of this SC. the family before the m***** F***** that owned my sc seemed to take care of it but the car was in wisconsin and it is very salty on the roads there. or it came from illinois and then moved to wisconsin but the dude that sold it to me didn't do anything but rod the p*** out of it so I had to change the belts anti freeze and oil and I haven't gotten around to checking the sc oil but I need to do it really bad but I have to pay the probation lady like 500 on monday or I go to court and lose the sc forever...... but I got way off the story here i'll try the bulbs to see if that does it i'll keep yall posted thanks alot for the advice

Back