Its done

tim

I have the manual rack in and all hooked up!! Really easy mod used the stock tie rod ends and a little mod on the stock rag joint. I also got the abs brake system off. I still have to get rid of all the wuring but the manual set up should be done next week. The stock abs has to weight 30 eithout the computer and harness the new master cyclinder is only about 2 lbs. :D

Cool. Is the car running now Tim?

Also without power steering I believe it will be hard to turn when you are in a parking lot or a slow street. Are you planning on a bolt pattern swap and running some WELD skinnies up front?

Also I take it you removed the ps pump and just reinstalled the accessory bracket, have you found a belt that will work? Do you have A/C or underdrive pullies?

Tim,

You will either have to make a new lower radiator hose or manupulate it as far away from the belt as possible. Then run a 6 rib belt to the alternator and the water pump. The 6 rib moved to the forward ribs, should have just enough clearance to your lower radiator hose so that it doesn't cut through it.

What year and model vehicle was your manual rack made for?

Back