Aluminum IC Tubing Source?

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
Does anyone know of a source for Aluminum 14ga 3" IC tubing that stocks mandrel elbows.

I've bought some pieces from Global Technology & Engineering in the past but they don't stock stuff and need a two week lead time. I need parts like YESTERDAY, so I'm trying to find another source.

Thanks

Thanks guys...Burns Stainless had what I needed and will have it to me by Friday.

All is good.....

SCrazy said:
Thanks guys...Burns Stainless had what I needed and will have it to me by Friday.

All is good.....

So you will have your car together in time for the Shootout? btw, are you stopping in St Louis on your way there?

If all the stars remain in perfect allignment the car will be ready.

Ugly but ready.

I'm heading out there a day early so I can get a tuneup from Dave. I'll be in your area Wednesday night not Thursday. Thanks for the lodging offer and I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

SCrazy said:
If all the stars remain in perfect allignment the car will be ready.

Ugly but ready.

I'm heading out there a day early so I can get a tuneup from Dave. I'll be in your area Wednesday night not Thursday. Thanks for the lodging offer and I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Brian, you and Dave both are welcome to stay at my house on Wednesday night if needed.

Back