A fun new game!

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Ok, so i was looking at past tech forum posts, and see that the same questions come up over and over and over and over again. How about we start a game where teh next time someone makes a post asking for help on something already posted before, and someone catches it, we give the poster a noob credit. Earn 5 noob credits, you have to put a note in your sig that says I'M A NOOB!!!!!
Anyone in?

How about you understand there are noob's and there are people that cant find a DIRECT answer for the question asked. I have learned by the numerous questions that some have bland answers or are left unswered. Review the millions of posts that have no answers. Some that were desperate and required answers immediately because like most of us. This beast we all love is the only transporation. If everyone in there so called buddy click would understand that this is a CLUB and that we should stick together and help each other no matter how big or small. ITS A CLUB!. Who cares if they are a noob. Point them in the right direction as in stating there is a search option but....( place Answer here)

Can you answer everything.....and I am sure you didnt pop out of the womb with the answers to these beasts because everyday its a new problem with them. No offense, but dont rag on the NOOB, they have to knowledge to gain also. EVERY NOOB is a new individual helping to restore the Hystory and love of these cars.

whoa whoa whoa......time out. I meant no disrespect whatsoever. I love all of you guys for helping me. I mean asking questions like. Is it ok to run a 10% od pulley? Ya know? Im a noob too :eek: :eek:

All im saying is, if the answer has been previously stated and the person didnt search for it with the search feature, then its their fault. There is so much information stored on this site, why spend more bandwith bringing up old, already answered questions

When I started going to this site I just had accuried my SC thunderbird. I didn't know most of these questions were common questions beside how better to get to be part of the group than to start asking questions. If you wait untill you know all the answers and dont post, you wont get to know many people here and a lot of people here are worth knowing. Thats how I see it

Ken

I wasnt trying to be a jerk. Its just bad enough that you cant get a reply if there is no search answer. Start ragging on the new guy for a redundant question and then the club (klub) n. an association of people united in persuance of a common interest. = (The heritage of our beloved SC) becomes a waste of time.

I agree with Ken. We should all be here to help, even if its to hand each other wrenches.

Back