Waiting for MAGIII

Payton, keep in mind too that Paul has made the request for a polished case, which would add to the delivery time. But it still seems a bit excessive regardless.

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
Payton, keep in mind too that Paul has made the request for a polished case, which would add to the delivery time. But it still seems a bit excessive regardless.

cheers
Ed N.
He should've asked Steve to polish the blower)))) Would be cheaper and faster :eek: :D

Mine took exactly three weeks to the day, which included a week shipping the core from Pennsylvania to Oregon and then another week for return shipping. Mine wasn't being polished though.

Dave

We got great news. After endless waiting Paul was contacted by Charles from MP and told that his original blower was damaged and new one almost on the way to new home!!! There you go, Paul. Hope you'll enjoy it! :p

Hi guys,
I have 20+ plenums and backing plates ready to go. About 18 are powder coated and the others bare that can be polished. Turn around time in the shop is 3 days for a non polished MPIII and plenum plus shipping time. Polished blowers take a lot longer as the process is very time consuming. First the blower has to be sent off to be stripped then when it returns it is machined and then sent off to be polished, it takes weeks. We ship ground but if you want it in a hurry shipping can be cut a lot shorter by shipping 3ed, 2nd, or next day.

Charles

Payton said:
We got great news. After endless waiting Paul was contacted by Charles from MP and told that his original blower was damaged and new one almost on the way to new home!!! There you go, Paul. Hope you'll enjoy it! :p

Sorry Paul about the huge delay!!!!!!!! The polished blowers take a long time to be processed as they go through so many steps. Paul's blower case was sent off to be stripped, returned, machined and then sent out to be polished. When it returned the case was bent as it must have been dropped either in shipping or at the polisher. In any case I had to start all over again but this time its back assembled and boy does it look nice!!! The bearings for the 85mm TB should arrive today or tomorrow and then it will ship.

Charles

Back