autocross

L/F 93 man

Hey guys,

I am kind of a new sccofl member and i would just like everyone to know that there is an autocross in lehigh acres where i live. i am a member of the autox club and people come from all over florida to race here because it is the longest and best courses in all of florida. So i thought i would just let everyone know that the first weekend of everymonth is our race weekend.

If you want more information about it you can go to our web site:
www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com

or you can call me on my cell: 813-679-0364. My name is Billy

Billy, Have to make it down there for one, sounds like fun. Always ready to run around a track. :D Not the best buy any means, but I try... :eek:

world of difference from the stock crap. still a little brake fade at the end of the mile track but the pads are only street compound. next time i am going to get the race compound hawks.

even though the brake fade i have now is better than anytime i hit the brakes in the past.

but auto cross is so much fun and i hope you can come some time.

Want to upgrade sometime, have been running cadmium plated cross-drilled rotors with KVR carbon-fiber semi metallic brake pads and only had one time of brake fade at sebring, they have done well so far. Will have to get together something.

Back