New upholstery for my '90

BirdoPrey

Hi All,

I ordered a set of upholstery from Rich Thomson of MN12 Performance Inc. for the Bird a while back. It finally came in and I have finished installing it. While there were several manufacturing problems causing delivery delays, Rich really stayed with me and resolved them one by one. You don't often find vendors that will go as far above and beyond as Rich did.

I took lots of pictures of the process and have posted them to my web site. Click on
http://artshobbyprojects.com/
go to the bottom of the main page and click on “New Interior for the ThunderBird”
I've just posted this so, if anything doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Art.

Those do look very nice. If my seats were leather, I'd seriously consider them when it comes to for a recovering... but mine are cloth :D

-Melon

Melon said:
Those do look very nice. If my seats were leather, I'd seriously consider them when it comes to for a recovering... but mine are cloth :D

-Melon

can't you just recover them with leather?

The seats look great. And making that oil cooled head, wow. If I sent you a big enough block of aluminum could you carve out a whole SC? :p

Back