Time To Sell 1 Of My Birds...

EGGZ_90 _SC

well it has come to me that i must sell one of them so i am selling my 90 SC and i am keeping the 35th car...after doin a great deal of work on this car meaning maintance it has become a big money pit... and i really want to get the 35th up and goin and with the start up of my new buissness i need to direct my funds in the right directions... it has 240,000kms on it i have a rebuilt auto tranny that goes with the car the tranny that is in it ill be pullin out and keepin for the 35th car.. it is blue with grey cloth interior , needs rockers and some tlc on the 1/4ers it has a new hood new trunk lid, new DIS, crank sensor, cam sensor, IAC.. there are no hi pro mods at all its all stock..the only thing i would think of doin would be head gaskets... they are not blown but they could be done because the kms on it..if someone wants this car im askin for $1000.00 o.b.o. or it will be parted out and done that way it can also be delivered for a fee.. we all know gas aint cheap so if some one wants it we can work something out for the car..THIS CAR IS BEING SOLD AS IS WHERE IS...if there are anytakers i can be contacted on here or it might be better to call my cell 519-802-4344 as im not on here that much because of my shop...i am located in Brantford for those of you who dont know where im at.. thanks for takin the time to read this LONG post..LOL...

Back