93 deck lid w lights

93thunderbird

i have a 93 primered black deck lid with tail lights, what do u guys have 2 trade me, performance parts only.... (need 10% s/c pulley,36or38# injectors,cai,raised top,short throw shifter,innercooler fan,75mm tb) if any1 has one of the items listed about and would like 2 trade it for the deck lid and lights and maybe sum cash just let me know thx

Tail lights

Wow thats funny

This wouldnt happen to be the tail lights you were suposed to send me MONTHS AGO are they?

haha

its a sc deck lid ill get pics and also hey frank ur a rip off... and there not urs u never paid me or even fair trade, my tranny plus a vmm etc plus more for headers (that the spark plugs are to close to witch melt) for go f*ck ur fat self

hey frank

you post whatever u feel necessary to post weither its exaggerated or not just becuase u didnt get somthing ur own way and our deal fell threw dont be a sore sport about and and cry like a baby on my posts (sure your reply trying 2 make me look bad)
p.s. let it go.....

LOL Lets go over the facts Here

I traded you a BRAND NEW SET OF Motor City Mike Custom headers

This is what I got and THOUGHT WAS A FAIR TRADE AT THE TIME

1. A AOD Trans That was suposed to be fresh (Stock rebuild) And with a Trans pan that was mangled and was leaking all over the place

2. A broken VMM That doesnt WORK AND CASE IS BROKEN/NO FACEPLATE
(I can post pictures if youd like) (you said yourself you didnt know if it worked)

3. I got 1 Door seal that had minor rips but was still kinda together

4. I Got 1 inner fenderwell that was cracked

I was also suposed to get a set of LED lights from him that werent in fantastic shape and he couldnt prove that were all working cause Battery was No good. He Told me He couldnt pull them when i picked up the trans because the car was parked in his Apartment Complex parking lot, and that If the car had No tail lights They would make him tow it out of there.
He told me as soon as he is ready to Junk the car
He would Mail them to me

Ok At this time I thought this was a Fair Trade for these parts
UNTIL I BROUGHT IT TO MY TRANNY GUY TO BE INSTALLED IN MY SC

This is what the Tranny guy told me when he dropped the Pan
He said "There is NO WAY this trans is a fresh rebuild , This trans may have been rebuilt at one time But my guess NOT WITHIN THE LAST 90K"

I asked him how can you tell?

He said
" I can tell by the brownish scorched fluid that was left in the pan and Torque converter And the Excessive Clutch material in the Fluid and Tranny filter, I can also tell by How the valve body is gummed up with Grime"

He also said,
There is edvidence that this trans has been severely over heated

I was in a bind and I need a trans. SO I told him to put new filter/fluid and trans pan I had given him and Install the Trans ANYWAY (Going against his advice)

These are my results when trans was in the car

1. Trans was extremely Slow going into gear (especially reverse)
2. Trans would slip when shifting

With Anger I contact MR Owner of 2 Tbirds and Advised him of what my Tranny guy told me and My issues with the trans

Now he comes foward and tells me the Trans has 75k maybe a lil more
But he does SAY there was no issues when he had it
He then Tells me hes not the one who actually had it rebuilt
He says it was the guy before him had it done and he couldnt get paperwork to prove the rebuild

I then said You told me this was a rebuilt trans
I then Told him a Trans with 75k+ isnt rebuilt its a USED Trans
I said Now Im on the losing end of this I Got a used trans that was worth MAYBE 200.00 tops and a bunch of lil misc parts And a set of LED lights which I still havent gotten

He then told me he would mail them asap as soon as he had the car Junked

Now those of you who know me Know I do bussiness based on honesty
This Kid is a lil Liar and a SCAM ARTIST

Those of you who Dont know me, Feel Free to Go over to the good sellers feedback section and you will see how I do bussiness

I ADVISED ALL OF YOU SCCOA MEMBERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS KID
UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF LIKE I DID

I have Copies of his emails and PMs about this subject So I can Back up everything I have written

ALSO A MESSAGE TO xx miseryman xx
If you are having issues with the headers melting the wires
Keep the wires off the headers and TRY INSTALLING Some header wrap
Anyone with some common sense would know this.
But comming from you ,Nothing suprises me

Last edited:
lol

of course u notice how every thing i had traded u (WITCH U WERE RIGHT THERE AS I GAVE THEM TO U AND U LOOKED EVERYTHING OVER) of course there is going to be a problem with everything now that ur upset but at the time u took everything and it was all FINE any damage done was by you not me and how could i have told u i couldnt test anything u saw the car the motor was all pulled apart if any1 wants the deck lid ill hook them up 2 a battery and gladly show that they work... and for the tranny the car had been sitting for a couple of months you saw the tranny when you picked it up if u werent happy you shouldnt have taken it OR anything else also anyone that ive sold things to have never had a problem and they could say the same for me aswell exept for you

p.s. pork chop, its not the wires that melt, its the boots that melt that would explane why u would traded them and header wrap dosnt work its on there OH frank if your ever in the area stop by i would like to talk 2 u

Lol

Ok String bean

Ill make it a point to stop by your Section 8 apartment complex so we can discuss this foiled transaction further

Youve got a set Considering your the Size of a 6th Grade Boy
6 foot tall and 135 lbs of pure agression LOL LOL

Dont worry Ill get Mine in the end
Ive got a steller reputation on here and Im sure that most will see through your nonsense

The fact is You ripped me off and You have a history of ripping people off

Remember how you told me the story that you had to go to small claims court cause you ripped someone off of a Turbo
Then you either had the option to pay for it or give it back
And you bragged about trashing the turbo and then you gave it back to him?

Does this ring a bell??

I should have known at this point that you are nothing but a lil sc&mbag and you are all about ripping people off

If you remember correctly Those headers I sold you are BRAND NEW never bolt on a car and If you rememebr correctly the reason I never used them was because I had a set of KOOKS already on my car

You just keep telling your self what you think you did was right and keep trying to Justify to others that you are not a scammer

AS STATED PREVIOUSLY
I have an excellent reputation on this site and you Have nothing to prove your honesty As far as Im concerned you are a Scammer, A Liar and a worthless piece of white trash

You can try all the name calling you want It just supports my point that you are a piece of worthless ****

I am not writing on this post as retaliation I am mearly warning others Of your Questionable practices and Dishonesty

I myself Do Not need to resort to Chasing you down on this site cause I have everthing I need on you and I know where I can find you

Why dont you MAN UP and admit you are dishonest ??
Do I really need to go as far as posting My emails in reference to this transaction??
Im dont wasting My time with you But I will continue to warn others about you

When and If I see you we can then discuss this further

hmm

I remember this from a while back when frank first told me about it-he definately is due those tailights. You sir, are a fool if youre going to rip someone local off-hows that saying go......................

don't sh** in your own backyard?

My recomendation is to resolve this amicably-I've known frank for some time now, and will certainly attest to his business practices-we've had our problems, but at the end of the day, I still respect him, and certainly can't see him trying to scam anyone. If he says stay away from this guy-thats what I'd recomend. Mike

Back