MPII Polished supercharger

chitownsc

I have a never installed magna port 2 polished supercharger for sale. I bought it before the MP3 came out and they wouldn't let me return it. So i'm prepared to take a loss on it to get the new one. Trust me i'm not happy about it, but I hope it makes one of you happy. I'll sell it for $700 plus shipping. I also have the matching Inlet Plenum if interested.

Attachments

• mp2andplenum001.jpg
    mp2andplenum001.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 179
  • mp2andplenum002.jpg
    mp2andplenum002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 128
  • mp2andplenum003.jpg
    mp2andplenum003.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 212
  • plenumandmp2001.jpg
    plenumandmp2001.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 179
  • plenumandmp2002.jpg
    plenumandmp2002.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I will take it. Do you exept paypal. If you do I will pay tommorrow.
Thanks.
How much for the inlet plenium? Is that polished Too?

92tbird04 said:
I will take it. Do you exept paypal. If you do I will pay tommorrow.
Thanks.
How much for the inlet plenium? Is that polished Too?

Everything is polished. Tack on $200 for the plenum too. I do have a paypal account but have no idea how it works. email me at mikectc@yahoo.com and we'll take it from there.

Payton said:
Pictures of the blower???? ;)

Here are some pics but if you want good ones just go to supercoupe performance or magnum powers. I have never taken this stuff out of the box because of an injury I had this summer. The kind that ruins a summer of fun and working on your baby. You all have my word that this stuff has never even touched a work bench.

Jason Wild said:
I thought we had a deal?
I emailed you back last night

We do have a deal. I haven't sold it. You said today and I will sell you what we talked about. I left you my number and an email last night.

Here's the order of askers...

I got the first two people mixed up so here's the order.....

1. sean_gabrielson@blah blah.com
2. jasonwild@blah blah.com
3. Islandstyle62079@blah blah.com
4. jeffandalicia92003@blah blah.com

Jason,

My deal with you on the core charge still stands because that's the deal I made with you. I apologize for the confusion but i think the price more than makes up for my mistake. Again i'm sorry. If nothing happens by Sunday 10/2/05 then i will contact the next on the list.

blower and plenum

hey payton, in case you didn't notice 92tbird04 has first dibs on it and we're driving down tommorrow to pic them up. ;) :

I got the first two people mixed up so here's the order.....

1. sean_gabrielson@blah blah.com
2. jasonwild@blah blah.com
3. Islandstyle62079@blah blah.com
4. jeffandalicia92003@blah blah.com

Last edited:
Man of his Word. Thanks, and good luck with your supercoupe.
Since I was down there I had to go and explore chicago, was there til about 11pm :)

polished mp2 supercharger for sale

I have one polished supercharger for sale. Anyone interested? It is brand new and never taken out of the box. I will be putting it on ebay next week if I son't get any takers here.

Last edited:
Back