Poor WS6

Whoever was driving/filming almost rear ended that car. I hate idiot street racers. Go out in the boonies you idiots. (but w00t for the GT!)

After awhile, you learn to take it with a grain of salt...

I'm new to it, since it's only my wife and kids that are Mexican. I guess I just didn't realize people like this still existed.

lol this is funny... only mexicans are idiots... may i remind u that anti-rice video... but oh well... i guess we are the only idiots doing it.... but whatever... no need to stress about the whole mexican thing... just need to watch that mouth...

yep that isnt a WS6.... it even says it on the video.... its a FIREBIRD... if it really was a WS6 it would of killed that GT.... funny though... and it would of been a big kill if it would of been a FIREHAWK.... nice....

Last edited:
My fiance is Mexican :p So i wasnt being racist. And even if it was a Firebird its still pretty funny. Bring the WS6, thats why Ford makes the Saleen and Roush not to mention the GT500 thats due to come out. I think a 5.4L with a twin screw can handle a WS6

And I sincerely apologize if i offended anyone :eek:

That's why WHO makes the Saleen and Roush? Ford doesn't make them... Saleen and Roush do. They are aftermarket conversions of factory built cars. The WS6 was factory built by GM.

Tracy

yes... gm made those out of the factory... i think the firehawk can give a saleen and the roush a tough time.... and put a twinscrew on the firehawk and it will be the king of the streets...

The WS6 also has quite a bit more displacement than a 4.6 as well. Damn pushrods think theyre so badass. And Im not impressed with the Firehawk. And if theyre so great then why did that catch the axe eh? Face it GM doesnt make a car to outsell the Mustang. And Roush and Saleen just do suspension and engine mods to stock GT Mustangs. Its largely still a Mustang. And GM doesnt have a performance division like Ford. Maybe its cuz they waste so much money with Saab.... not to mention they thought a little Silverado SS was going to compete with the Lightning... not.

just goes to show you what GM can put out of their pushrods... now imagine if the F-BODIES were 5.7L DOHC 32VALVE V8's....... with superchargers on them... wow! The lightning in my opinion is ugly... its looks too bulky... yes it might have a supercharger on it but i dont know i dont like the way it looks... i would prefer a SILVERADO.... with a nice lift kit on it.... or one of those nice 454 SS trucks...

maybe you are right... GM has been letting people down with their performance cars.. but ohh well... gotta wait for the new lines... i think they are switching over to the SEDAN SPORTS cars thats why... have u seent their website with the new impala SS' and the new MONTE CARLO SS'.... but yep... wouldnt mind owning a FIREHAWK or a 03-04 COBRA.. nice....

the 454SS couldnt even run with the 5.8L lightnings. And even if they could, a 460 in a F150 would be a similiar comparison correct? Chevy thinks displacement is the way to go... boy are they wrong. Their best selling models are 4 cylinders and V6s. Ford F-Series is the best selling truck 21 years in a row. Explain that pal. The Mustang has outsold the Firebird/Camaro from the beginning. Chevy just needs to go with something else that they can profit off of... oh thats right... Cadillac... lol

Back