F/S Center Console and Console Top

Center console did not sale on E-bay if anyone here is interested Im wanting $100 for it it has the storage top with drink holder and all switches that would go woth the console Except the ones that are on the shifter bezel. So let me know.

His listing did say the top was for an auto. Is there a difference in the console itself or just the tops?

So,

$100 for the console base,
+ $66.00 (what was offered on ebay) for the console top,
+ $??.?? for the hand brake

= $???.?? (Over $166.00)

Is it just me, or does this seem a bit high?

I found (3) on www.car-parts.com with the highest being $150.00 out of 94 & 95 Super Coupes.

Last edited:
If it seems abit high to you, you dont have to purchase it. Try bying one from Ford, And see what is a bit high if you can even get it. And as far as the shifter bezel, noone had to bid on it so its not like I was asking $66.00 for it. What about the hand brake I havnt seen a post here for the hand brake.

dougf said:
So,

$100 for the console base,
+ ???? (above $66.00) for the console top,
+ ???? for the hand brake

= $???.?? (Over $166.00)

Is it just me, or does this seem a bit high?

Seems you already got your best offers on Ebay. Things are only worth what others are willing to pay for it. Not what the seller wants for it. That's why its called a free market system. If no one buys something that is being offered for sale, then the price was to high. Simple to understand.

OzzManG149 said:
If it seems abit high to you, you dont have to purchase it. Try bying one from Ford, And see what is a bit high if you can even get it. And as far as the shifter bezel, noone had to bid on it so its not like I was asking $66.00 for it. What about the hand brake I havnt seen a post here for the hand brake.

Back