Parting Out 90 SC

351/408

ok heres the deal. i sold my 90 sc a few monthes ago and the guy ran it out of oil and locked the motor up. i bought it back and i am going to build a street stock race car out of it. i will be putting a v8 and a 4spd in it. so i will try to list the things that are for sale. interior is gone. UPDATED!!!!!!!!!
1. large mass air off a lincoln
2. instrument cluster 135,000 mi
3. alternator
4. ac compressor
5.rims (tires junk)
6 starter
7.oil pan
8. motor mounts (not very old)
9.all the computer modules
10.all the glass
11. cyl heads (recently redone)
12. rad cooling fan asm
13. rear tail light and center reflector
14. left marker light
16.rear spoiler (not original)
18.door handles and keypad entry

think thats all. i will post a few pics but if someone needs a specific pic of something just ask. the car has not been stripped as of yet but will be soon. i should be able to get any small/easy to pull parts off and sent out quickly. any major parts will be a bit longer. im not going to try and get rich from this stuff, just getting some funds for racing. im not sure what most of this stuff is worth so just make offers and if is worth the effort to pull and ship the parts there yours. im located in central ohio if anybody wants come and pick parts up. i do not have any feedback on sccoa yet but i have 237 100% pos feedback on ebay under user name 351408. i accept paypal and postal money order.

328650.JPG

328653.JPG

Last edited:
what type of wheel adapters are you looking for? i have a set that changes the bolt pattern from 4.25" to 4.50".they're 1" thick aluminum

nickleman60 said:
what type of wheel adapters are you looking for? i have a set that changes the bolt pattern from 4.25" to 4.50".they're 1" thick aluminum

thats what im looking for. what do you want to trade for them? thanks

oil pan

351/408 said:
going to move to ebay at end of this week if no offers. thanks
i just crushed my oil pan due to motor mount malfunction ..i need that and a drivers side abs speed sensor asap! its my daily drivergive me a price my e-mail is tek2@ev1.net

alot of parts still left

alot of parts still left
harmonic balancer is junk
super charger system on ebay
steering wheel on ebay
instrument cluster on ebay

going to try and have the car completly stripped be next week. going to junk alot of it if it dont sell, thanks

If you're changing the clutch pedal assembly, I'd like to know a cost for the outgoing one.

Sorry I don't really need anything you have, but I have a couple of things you need. I have a set of V8 motor mounts (they are stock right now but I could make you any height solid aluminum mounts you need.) I also have a set of 4 wheel adapters to go to 4.5" bolt pattern. They are 1" thick as well. I don't have any direct fit coilovers to sell you, but I have a design for a set that would work. I just haven't gotten around to building a final set yet (I test fit a prototype and everything looked good.)

I'm a fellow stock car racer too. Unfortunately, it's in a chevy! LOL...some day I will build a thunderbird though.

Let me know if you are interested in any of my stuff.

John

Do you have the brake sensor from the metering valve?? Also, how about the hoses/pipe that runs from the oil cooler to the water pump?? Both of mine are starting to leak.

I also need the dust cover for the emergency brake.

Ira

Zanary said:
If you're changing the clutch pedal assembly, I'd like to know a cost for the outgoing one.

not sure yet if im using the stock clutch and brake pedals yet. i will post if im selling tho. thanks

dode said:
Sorry I don't really need anything you have, but I have a couple of things you need. I have a set of V8 motor mounts (they are stock right now but I could make you any height solid aluminum mounts you need.) I also have a set of 4 wheel adapters to go to 4.5" bolt pattern. They are 1" thick as well. I don't have any direct fit coilovers to sell you, but I have a design for a set that would work. I just haven't gotten around to building a final set yet (I test fit a prototype and everything looked good.)

I'm a fellow stock car racer too. Unfortunately, it's in a chevy! LOL...some day I will build a thunderbird though.

Let me know if you are interested in any of my stuff.

John

thanks john,pm sent

irar said:
Do you have the brake sensor from the metering valve?? Also, how about the hoses/pipe that runs from the oil cooler to the water pump?? Both of mine are starting to leak.

I also need the dust cover for the emergency brake.

Ira

complete abs master cyl unit is sold. i will check on the hoses/pipe and dust cover, thanks

Package Tray

Is the package tray in excellent condition, with no rips, snags or fading?

Thanks,

JD

clutch pedal assembly

I need the clutch pedal assembly. how much for the assembly with shipping? i will pay any reasonable price.

95tbirdguy said:
I need the clutch pedal assembly. how much for the assembly with shipping? i will pay any reasonable price.

sorry, clutch pedal is going to be used hopefully.

Back