No meeting tonight?

Greg, I didn't bother set one for this week, since we have the track day coming up on Saturday.

cheers
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
Greg, I didn't bother set one for this week, since we have the track day coming up on Saturday.

cheers
Ed N.
Greg, you haven't been to any of the meets for like a month...Looks like you miss it now :p

Maybe the meetings can be posted earlier,say Monday.I know that meetings are usually on Wed but by the time they are posted most already have plans.If there is not a meet it could also be posted just so we dont have to question or pm you Ed.Just an idea. :rolleyes:

Payton thats because I played ball 5 to 6 days a week.Now ball is all over I'm taking a big interest in the cars again because I have so much to do with both of them. :D

92strokedbird said:
Maybe the meetings can be posted earlier,say Monday.I know that meetings are usually on Wed but by the time they are posted most already have plans.If there is not a meet it could also be posted just so we dont have to question or pm you Ed.Just an idea. :rolleyes:

Steve, that is a good suggestion. I usually try to have them posted by Monday night at the latest, but I know that hasn't always happened. This summer has been pretty busy for me on the weekends, I've been attending a lot of different events with my cars, enjoying the nice weather. Often by the time I've gotten back home on a Sunday night, it's been too late to call the restaurant to confirm a reservation. As the summer, and many of the automotive-related events wind down, this will be less of a problem.

Yes, I know it's a lame excuse. I'll try to do better, promise. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Back