We Have Finished Our Negociations With Ford On The Remanufactured Engines.

victor malvar

HELLO EVERYONE,

We have finalized our negotiations with Ford regarding the Re-Manufactured Short and Long block program.

We are glad to announce that the results are better than we expected...

We are able to purchase the short block and the long block at incredible pricing. These engines go through a final inspection process. They take 3 hours time to check everything is 100% before it is shipped out to you. They come to you in a sealed container so there no air or humidity,dust,enviromentals or anything than can contaminate your re-manned engine. We can obtain any size engine from a 1.3L to 7.5L or a (460 c.i.d.) This is better than just a crated engine because of the final inspection and the sealed container.

The prices can vary depending on minor details. The stock oil pump comes with the engine. If you care to upgrade to the 1994 to 1995 oil pump,you can Ford install it before you put your engine is shipped. The oil pump is not a major job. If you need it installed by Ford,it will cost you more than if a good friend or a well known mechanic can do this for you. ( We recommend this avenue.) If you are satisfied with just a stock oil pump, this of course will reduce your cost of time and labor. We can start taking orders at anytime. We have placed a Poll of 30 day duration to see how many of you would want to save a good chunk of money on a good engine and a three year or 36,000 mile warranty on your engine, whichever comes first. Some restrictions may apply. Please take a moment and vote on the poll so we can better help the SC community regarding supply and demand of the engines.

We are able to facilitate the shipping and save you $$$ by using our carrier. The only thing on this option is that you would need to have a Watkins motor line terminal in your area and you would have to pick it up directly at the terminal.If you have no terminal within 50 miles or so, we can work on options for you. We have special discount with Watkins. This is just a way that we are able to help you and at the same time,save as much $$$ as possible. If your within 100 miles from central Florida shpping is very minimal.

We have a Re-Manufactured engine in my 1990 SC, I have ran it hard without a hitch. The compression is awesome!!!The Re-manned engine is a growing trend, and we wanted to get on the ground floor of this growing demand for the direct replacement of the 3.8L SC engine or any other engine.It is also far better than hiring someone to reuild your engine for more $$$ possibly no experience or a warranty. We have already sold a few and the end results have been very good. They will accept all cores, even with a hole coming out the side of the bock, from a blown rod etc.The engine core must have the pistons and all internal components.We will accept any serious inquiries. We prefer phone conversations regarding this engine transplant and followed up by emails. Many Mustang owners are doing this and really like the results.

Thank you for your time.
Victor
www.spinningwheels-sc.com
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
352-732-5013
Inquiring Minds want to know :)

I guess what woudl need ot be addressed is..

IS it a standard 3.8?

Stang 3.8's, 89-93 SC 3.8's, and 94/95 3.8 SC short or long blocks are different.

Different heads...pistons....cranks...oil pumps..etc

SO how do we know what we are getting?

Also whats the BASE PRICE, as in starting price for an sc reman?

I dont think everyone should have to call you just to check what they start at, I can understand if you vary the options to call, but a base line price for the whole world to see would be nice. ;)

Tyler

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
I guess what woudl need ot be addressed is..

IS it a standard 3.8?

Stang 3.8's, 89-93 SC 3.8's, and 94/95 3.8 SC short or long blocks are different.

Different heads...pistons....cranks...oil pumps..etc

SO how do we know what we are getting?

One you see the engine 'SC' is stamped on the heads & the block. :)

Remanufactured Engines Need For Direct Communication

This is exactly why I wanted to address every question one at a time. Yes, OF COURSE there is a difference. I do believe most of the members here know the difference between the short and long block. Most of us also know that the 1994 and 1995 engines are different from the 1989 to 1993. There are several options being offered. The poll we placed is to determine what you all would prefer. I don't want to confuse anyone or place information on the board that may vary from one person's needs to another. I have all the information available for any different scenario, location, cores, cams, pistons...they are Ford products unless you want to top it with something more custom. .

Is it a standard 3.8?... No,it is a 3.8L SC engine but we can also provide the standard 3.8L for the Stang, and the 94-95 Thunderbird and we can get both the short and long blocks. We can even get the 3.8L sc engine for a Stang transplant for those who may want to take the plunge!

The crank is forged for the SC and the rest of the components are stock SC camshaft, Pistons, The Oil pumps are all the same.
how do you know what you are getting???? You will get exactly what you ask for. Guaranteed.

This is why every person may want something a little different. Sure, I can give you a base price....but why??? There are too many personal options to be able to give a base price. That is what I mean when I ask for emails or phone calls from those who are genuinely interested and we can address ALL the INDIVIDUALS' questions at once.The phone is much easier for us. I cannot answer all questions on these posts because of the broad spectrum of questions and options. I don't enjoy my posts getting hi-jacked either.I would like to accommodate everyone equally so I ask you to please call me or send us an email.We are sure you will be exchanging notes somewhat. I just want to avoid another fiasco on these forums.
If you're SERIOUSLY interested in prices and availability, call and you will get a price.
Tyler...why don't you call or email me and let me know what you are looking for specifcally and I will quote you. Then you can post the quote for the whole world to see. It's that simple.
Thanks for your cooperation I will do my best to take care of everyone... one at a time through direct communications. This way there are no confusions or hard feelings in any posts. Thanks
Victor
352-732-5013
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

You could always use the" Saturn "approach and list your prices with options on this thread.At least that way you can see what the price is upfront instead of having to phone and find out. :rolleyes:

One you see the engine 'SC' is stamped on the heads & the block.

Be to late if I already recieved and paid for it :p

Heads for 94-5 SC's are different suppossedly

Cams are different between years and auto vs stick

94-95 do have a better oil pump and a windage tray stock

94-95 have different pistons and rods (full floating)

When someone offres a remanned engine Ford or otherwise its generally based on whatever core they get. So chances are it could consist of any of the above combinations. Unless they are making custom remanned engines.

Just curious as people will want to know

I know I will be talking to Victor about one of these engines. The way I see it if you are really interested in buying one of these engines you would be running to the phone to talk to him. I would rather talk to the seller and work out all the details and cost one on one from victor instead of as a group. Everytime I deal with victor he is straight, and up front with me. I dont see a lot of other people working as hard as he does to provide performace options for our cars. If no one else saids it, than I will. Thanks Victor for giving us some more performace options that we did not have before. My 2 cents anyway.

Ken

kenewagner said:
I know I will be talking to Victor about one of these engines. The way I see it if you are really interested in buying one of these engines you would be running to the phone to talk to him. I would rather talk to the seller and work out all the details and cost one on one from victor instead of as a group. Everytime I deal with victor he is straight, and up front with me. I dont see a lot of other people working as hard as he does to provide performace options for our cars. If no one else saids it, than I will. Thanks Victor for giving us some more performace options that we did not have before. My 2 cents anyway.

Ken
You sound like Tom-SC ;)
I would like to know basic price as well.

kenewagner said:

Ken

Im Really interested in any engine, But if the price starts at $4000 I dont want to waste victors time calling him, make sense :confused: Im glad you had a good experience with him, but please remember nothing is being questioned here as to what kind of person he is, its all about the engines, hes not under attack, we just want basic facts. I do see alot of other people trying to get us better parts. May not be as many as victor is trying, but for instance, Im trying to get us one, see the waterpump thread in non-tech. Im trying arnt I?

Victor,

First off let me say I am sorry if I came off the wrong way. I just know when i was in Iraq, looking for motors for my 94 SC, i contacted every place that I could. Just to find out how much, so my question of wanting to know a base price is legit, If I can go to Autozone and pay $1200 for a reman, and your base price is $3000, then I'll prolly go to Autozone, see what Im saying? It would not just be for me, but also for your bussiness, If you posted 89-93 base price and 94-95 base price, and ppl would see it and say "oh victor is offering a 92 motor starting at $1000, lets call him and find out what else we can get on it" thats how I would do it. Its just nice to know your pricing options. But I'll email you to find out.

Just my .03 cents

Tyler

Toms-SC said:
Yea, sounding like a happy customer must be out of the norm :p

I would agree with that. I also think if you are a seriously looking for a rebuilt engine that you can have it your way, you will be on the phone talking to Victor. If you are a just a tire kicker you will be wanting this post to be a mile long and criticize a base price, or the price of the heads or what are the options & specs of the cam, etc etc. His post was to let the community know they have an option and where to go to get it. If I sound like TomSC than I will take that as a compliment

Tyler: I have talked to Victor and I liked what I heard, I think you will too

Ken

Last edited:
Remanufactured Engines

I hope that you all realize that Ford Motor Co is not in the business of rebuilding engines, they simply purchase rebuilt engines from companies such as AER. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with these engines just that they are not done by Ford nor will there be anything special about them, just a basic rebuild.

83GT460 said:
I hope that you all realize that Ford Motor Co is not in the business of rebuilding engines, they simply purchase rebuilt engines from companies such as AER. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with these engines just that they are not done by Ford nor will there be anything special about them, just a basic rebuild.

Hi, I just called the Rep. Yes these are subcontracted by Ford.These engines have to meet Ford specifications, They are Inpected by Ford technicians according to Allen my Rep. All the literature and logos are FORD.GM Bodies are made Fisher Ect.I agree they are good engines and backed by Ford. Thank you for your Imput.
Thanx!
352-732-5013

I have...

I have a Ford Re-Man motor in my 95 SC and it's great!!!!

The engines usually run around (again, going back about two years ago), long block for about $2100, short block for about $1400.

Both have full rotating assembly and the long block has clean heads and a little hotter cam.

The warranties are good also. 3 yr/36,000 miles on STOCK ENGINES!!!! HINT HINT!!!

In case anything happens, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL BOLT-ON'S!!!!!!

Anyway, great deal if you need it.

Don

I have a Ford Re-Man motor in my 95 SC and it's great!!!!

The engines usually run around (again, going back about two years ago), long block for about $2100, short block for about $1400.

Both have full rotating assembly and the long block has clean heads and a little hotter cam.

The warranties are good also. 3 yr/36,000 miles on STOCK ENGINES!!!! HINT HINT!!!

In case anything happens, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL BOLT-ON'S!!!!!!

Anyway, great deal if you need it.

Hello,
Don is right-on! Believe it or not, the prices we have are similar considering those prices were from two years ago. There have been some positive changes on the 3.8L SC models 89-95.Now, all the 1989 to 1995 have the late model oil pump which is a plus. The prices are still very close to what he states above. Maybe we can do even better than that. You must have a core equivalent or 98.5% the same as what you are ordering whether the short block or Long block. On the long block we are checking to see if there would be any discounts available if you wanted to use your own heads instead of the new heads that come with the engine which arrives in a sealed container. It may save you guys some $$$. We are trying to get everyone the best deal we can. Also we are trying to find out if they would trade a 3.8L SC engine for the 4.2L engine.There is a core charge but they will accept blocks in almost any condition...as long as they get a core with the componets you order. I plan to have a slow and relaxing day with Diane. We do not have very many of those. I want to thank those of you who have called. It was nice talking with you all. We will be working on everything you asked of us. If you email us please tell us your full name, address and zip code so we can get you some figures on the shipping. We can not quote you without your full name address and phone please. Sometimes we may need to call you for a quick question or a quick answer. This helps us help you. Thanks!

hello everyone i just wanted to come on and say that i have been looking to get a new or remaned engine and as some have posted here they want to see a base price well i had so many questions that i could not ask on here so i gave him a call it was about 11:30pm and he was there so i told what i was looking for and went over alot of my questions even when i was talking to him there was others calling well i was really happy that i got to talk to him and have go over things he is a really nice guy i mean for him to talk to me for 2hrs to make sure we got to most of what i wanted there are so many things that can be done on the engine well i can go on and on about how happy im about gettign a great deal and dealing wth a good guy so all i can tell you if your really for an engine then it would not hurt to give him a call he even offered to call me so i dont have to pay for the call just little things like that well i just wanted to post here and say this stuff hope everyone gets a great deal and gets there cars back on the road.

steven

well man the post was to tell you if you want a price then you should call i think you will be happy i was saying im with what i have been told why would you need to know the price i was told so again if you want a price then give him a call victor is a very help full guy im sure you will be happy after talking to him and sorry if the post was to long have a good day.

steven

Back