new ride!!!

you missed the SC entirely in two pictures, and partially blocked it in the other two with that red thing....

nono, just kidding, my neighbor down the street just got the exaust done on his vette.....i forget what he got put on, but it sounds bada$s. It's an automatic though, but he has an acceptable excuse, he only has one leg..

this is a 01 vette 6 speed, badazz when u get on it, but gets hella great mpg while crusing in 6th :)
heres the sc :D
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/rzibilske77/ummm003.jpg

91supacoop said:
you missed the SC entirely in two pictures, and partially blocked it in the other two with that red thing....

nono, just kidding, my neighbor down the street just got the exaust done on his vette.....i forget what he got put on, but it sounds bada$s. It's an automatic though, but he has an acceptable excuse, he only has one leg..

XR7inWI said:
Just my oppinion, but I think Vette's are just ugly as sin and way over rated. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm, I don't know many other american cars that rate higher than a Vette. Are you talking about Vipers or Ford GT's??? :confused: I think #3 is not bad. :D

Back