Bucking under 2000 rpms

Callmewhitexr7

Ok got a big problem need to get it fixed before the Shootout. When my car is under 2000 rpms it bucks but over that its fine. Also when it does buck it sounds like it makes a knock sound is this a normal sound when it bucks? Also I've noticed that once the car warms up its a lil worse and actually bucks up to 2500 rpms. What could this be? Also the car is only making maybe 8 to 9 lbs of boost but there is an exhaust leak so could that cause the low boost? All help is appriciated.

NICK

Have a check engine light got 137 which is Lack of Oxygen Sensor (HEGO) switches, indicates rich (LEFT SIDE) 412 which is Cannot control rpm during KOER high rpm check and 538 which is Insufficient rpm change during KOER Dynamic Response Test. I also did an engine balance test and got back codes 4 and 5..

NICK

Callmewhitexr7 said:
Have a check engine light got 137 which is Lack of Oxygen Sensor (HEGO) switches, indicates rich (LEFT SIDE) 412 which is Cannot control rpm during KOER high rpm check and 538 which is Insufficient rpm change during KOER Dynamic Response Test. I also did an engine balance test and got back codes 4 and 5..

NICK

Well you might want to investigate why cylinders 4 and 5 are coming up on the balance test. Could also explain why the left bank o2 sensor is reading rich all the time. Do you have the wires on the coil pack correctly? What kind of plugs and wires are you running and how old are they?

The plugs i'm using are autolite 103's and just stock replacement wires from oreillys.. They are only a few months old if that..

NICK

Back