Headlight Questions??

bbird94

Hey Guys,

I had some questions about headlights. I have a '94 with 171,000 miles on it, so the headlights look really yellow. I am making my Christmas list for my family and I wanted to fix this problem. First, does anyone make any stock replacement clear corners for a '94?

Then for the headlights what would you guys suggest as to making them look cleaner and project better light. As to the cleaner look is there anywhere where I can get them cleaned or should I just replace them with new ones? Then as for the headlight bulbs, are there bulbs out there that are better or cooler than the factory replacement bulbs?

Also I have fog lights, are there any bulbs that I can get for those that emit more light or are cooler looking? If any people can help that will be great and thank you for your guys' time!

Thanx,
Brandon

bbird94 said:
Hey Guys,

I had some questions about headlights. I have a '94 with 171,000 miles on it, so the headlights look really yellow. I am making my Christmas list for my family and I wanted to fix this problem. First, does anyone make any stock replacement clear corners for a '94?

Then for the headlights what would you guys suggest as to making them look cleaner and project better light. As to the cleaner look is there anywhere where I can get them cleaned or should I just replace them with new ones? Then as for the headlight bulbs, are there bulbs out there that are better or cooler than the factory replacement bulbs?

Also I have fog lights, are there any bulbs that I can get for those that emit more light or are cooler looking? If any people can help that will be great and thank you for your guys' time!

Thanx,
Brandon

Don't waste your time money and effort on cleaning them up. Search ebay for a replacement set. It should be no more then $150. As per light bulbs use Salvinia Silverstars (spelling?)

Brandon, the corner lenses are the same on 89-95. You can get them from Bill Evanoff's Supercoupe Performance website. I have a set on both of my SC's. They look good.

Auto Zone can get you the headlight housings, but you might be able to find them cheaper online.

Headlights

If you want to go the cheap route...use mothers mag and trim polish on your headlights......it did a good job with all my lights.

YO B, just get new ones. This year before WFC I bought a brand new set of headlights and corners if you'll recall. The headlights were about $130 shipped and the corners were like $60 shipped. (I bought them from two different people). All from Ebay homie.

This would be a good time to see about upgrading to 96/97 lights though which are WAY WAY cooler looking. Check with Tony to see if it's a huge PITA or not.

Micah

Back