my reman 3.8 engine less than 12k

SuperCoupeSC91

I just decided last weekend, i will sell my reman engine (short block) with less than 12k on it (i recommend valve seals though (have them, was just going to do latetly but didnt get a chance), we didnt do them when i dropped the engine in), now i'm going to build a race block up by scratch, bore over .030 foged pistons + rods, because i'm building a drag t-bird out of my blue SC and it would be dumb to let this great good motor get blown up from racing it. Open to offers, i paid 1400 like 5 yrs ago, i can sell it with the heads + intake manifold still on it if you want, (no harmonic, just sold that, had about 4k on it, i want a bhj) i have spare heads and intake. let me know..

Thanks,

prices vary on what you guys want? there are newer head gaskets on these heads, and the intake manifold is still bolted, or i can take everything off and just sell the shortblock, e-mail offers with what you want please. Alex L

Shortblock

Who did the Reman???

What are the prices

Longblock with Intake ?
Long Block without intake ?

Shortblock by itself ?

When you state there is NEWER head gaskets on these heads
Do you mean that the Head gaskets went since you instaleld the Reman?

Id possibly be interested in the Shortblock with Timing cover

I would possible be interested in the shortblock depending on what you are asking I would assume It NO longer has a warranty

I believe I have the reciept also, I have some pics also when the tranny and motor where out a long time ago. I never took pics of it all nice and grey in the crate :(

Back