Wtt Your Broken Sc For My Running 97 Es 3.5 Intrepid Ga/fl

22lbsofboost

im looking for a couple good parts cars. or one runner. i really need a black or blue gut 89-93, but ill look at anything in my area. any questions on this car email moparneal440@yahoo.com

maybe puckett wants to trade my red car back to me? :) :) :)

any how heres pics of the ride
2037004_14_full.jpg

2037004_11_full.jpg

2037004_12_full.jpg
2037004_9_full.jpg

the car runs/drives good. a/c blows cold. all power windows work, cruise works, tilt, trip computer, compass, etc. has new brakes, new cv axle(dr side)
i have a receipt for an 80,000 mile motor installed about 6 months ago, runs good, new timing belt, water pump, and a rear main seal was installed when we did the motor job. all belts/hoses are new.
the car shows 160000 miles. its had a tranny job done to it a some point or another in its life. i bought this car from a lady who was quad, was in a wheelchair, and the car had hand controls in it!!!! she had it for a long time, and the wheelchair put some nicks on the dash on the passenger side. the carpet could use a cleaning, but its not matted down, or torn up. the console/shifter is in good shape, cupholder is intact. the back passenger door is missing the ashtray, i think one of the back seat air vents is banged up. just trying to be brutally honest here. it does have a couple little dings, but no loose parts, and never been painted, but the clear inst showing any thinning, it waxes up real well. all the lights work, etc. a little tlc would make this car a good driver. my wife was driving it when we decided to finance a 2002 GTP, and i have my f150, and the blue tbird, and i need t bird parts, or a whole t bird, so lets see....anyone need a good beater? 31 MPG HIGHWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

. car has the 3.5 liter 24 valve v6 and it has pretty good response and the flowmaster gives it a nice tone. the car still has all its cats. it

where are you located,,

where is this car located, i am in pa, and might be interested, i need something better for the winter. my cousin wants to swap me for a 88 turbo coupe, but thats not much better in the snow....

details here---http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68504

georgia/florida. sorry brother thats a long hike :eek:

i do have a 4x4 ext cab f150 xlt with a fresh 351. its a super clean southern truck with NO rust. bed is nice, interior is really good, a/c blows cold, it has a NEW $1600 tranny, it has some sort of shift cable/electronic shift problem. im SICK of ~~~~ing with it. i do have an ASSLOAD of money in this truck. the 351 got a towing cam, new cloyes double roller timing chain, all new gaskets, all new belts, all new hoses and clamps. it also got a huge aluminum radiator, a set of mustang shorty headers, aluminized 2.5" exhaust with flowmasters, true duals.
ill give you the truck for the car, or the intrepid for the car, straight up, clean title for clean title. you gotta bring me the bird and pick your car up though. you can drive the intrepid, the truck needs to be scanned and fixed before its driven, it does drive, but it falls into gear (sloppy shifts) and will go into fail safe mode after 20 minutes of driving, every time.
2058271_5_full.jpg

2058271_6_full.jpg

2058271_10_full.jpg

2058271_11_full.jpg

Last edited:
got any pics of this car? im gonna need some boot for a partially disassembled single parts car. if you have any other parts/cars and/or are willing to trailer thei need a complete car or 2 parts cars pretty much. i dont even need the SC motor/blower, etc. im working on a 302 car with a black gut

WILL TRADE THIS CAR FOR A 4.10 CHUNK (SET UP RIGHT) AND SOME CASH $500 AND A CHUNK WILL TAKE THIS CAR *

A FRESH AOD WITH A STALL AND KIT WILL TAKE THIS CAR

(BOTH OF THESE ITEMS SHIPPED OF COURSE, AND YOU COME DRIVE THE CAR HOME)

DROVE IT THIS MORNING, CAR DRIVES GREAT!

Back