Beloved ABS is trying to ruin my shootout!!

Jeremy_K

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Well, I'm all packed up and ready to leave for OK tomorrow and low and behold, My ABS is leaking a nice puddle under my car! I think it's the pressure switch leaking. I have another one to replace it that I'm bringin with me. I will still need to bleed the brakes if I swap it out though :mad: . If I loose my brakes on the way there then OH WELL! If I wreck it I'll be doing myself a favor! If the $hitbomb makes it back, That ABS is history. I'll be promptly switching it to conventional.

NMxr7SC said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Well, I'm all packed up and ready to leave for OK tomorrow and low and behold, My ABS is leaking a nice puddle under my car! I think it's the pressure switch leaking. I have another one to replace it that I'm bringin with me. I will still need to bleed the brakes if I swap it out though :mad: . If I loose my brakes on the way there then OH WELL! If I wreck it I'll be doing myself a favor! If the $hitbomb makes it back, That ABS is history. I'll be promptly switching it to conventional.
Watch out for leaks on the exhaust, mine did this and started on fire :eek: . It burned out most of the ABS wires and the round plug that goes through the firewall. ROb

Back