Kansas chapter?

35thauto

SCCoA Member
Oklahoma / Kansas chapter?

I am in Wichita & want to do some g2g (get-to-gether) close by.
dont see any local sc guys here, maybe I will install some stickers on my 2 cars & drive around fishing for owners.

Matt

Last edited:
35thauto said:
I am in Wichita & want to do some g2g (get-to-gether) close by.
dont see any local sc guys here, maybe I will install some stickers on my 2 cars & drive around fishing for owners.

Matt

We used to live in Wichita a few years ago. I know there were some SC's running around then. I'll bet there are still some around if you put out feelers. What area do you live in? We were out by Maize (21st. & Maize). That's been a few years ago, though.

Good luck,

JD

I was @ 21st & 219th W. but now @ 13th & Tyler. I might just chase down any SC I see & inform them of the club.

There are three or four of us up here in Topeka, unfortunately me and the two others I talk to here all have broken cars at the moment. I have a black 93 that won street stock class in the 2004 shootout, Nick has a custom painted 93, and Dale has a silverish color (not sure of the exact name) 94 5spd. All of us have our engines tore down at the moment with broken pistons.

i live in leavenworth lansing area i think i got the only two here would like to get to know some more ppl with sc's let me know

Back