Spam artist

Payton

Scam artist

Hey, guys. I was reading the tread about Silver Buller the other day...Guess what, next morning I receive an e-mail from "John Miller" from "Michigan", inqiring about my car that I have for sale (no, it's not a SC ;) ). Asking me all these stupid questions and rushing my to do busines with him.
So, I decided to tease him a lit bit and bumped the price twice. The guy was cool, said that price is good. He will ship me a MO overnight, and I am to deposit it and contact him so he can send his representative in Canada that will take care of the shipping and all the cr@p. I said, that it was cool, but I need 50 bucks via PayPal or cash as a deposit for the car since cashing money in the bank taked few days...I want to make sure that he is buyig the vehiecle from me. He is a fool if he sends 50 bucks to me, cauz I know the game he is playing... ;) thank you SCCOA for that :D
If he refuses to give me 50 bucks deposit than I just ask him to send me MO. I want to keep it and show it to all my buddies in the club and at work. :p
Let him believe he's got me!!!
Any ideas what else can I do to him??? :confused:

Last edited:
I always wondered, what are those guys thinking??? Do they think that everybody as stoopid as they are??? :p

What a CLOWN!

:D Thanks so much for the mail.I can now confirm to you that we have a deal and the payment should be getting to you before the end of this week as i will be contacting my client to effect the payment and have it mailed to you immediatly.

Also i will like to let you know that you will be acknowledging the money order of $6000 and once you have the money order you will have to cash it and witheld yours $2000 and then you will have to forward the balance of $4000 to the shipper picking up this car..The funds which you are wiring to the shipper will cover all the (repairs needed)and services that will be done by the mechanic and also the shipping of the car to michigan and also the shipper will be picking up some art works and furnitures for me from toronto for my new apartment so he will be shipping all that with the car to michigan so i will not like you to delay in getting this funds to him as soon as you acknowledge and get the money order cashed at the bank.I hope everythings is cleared and confirmed to you?
Hope to hear from you so as to confirm this deal Asap.
Thanks.
N B Please i will also be needing your direct phone number to confirm the payment..Thanks.

He asked me about my address and phone number so I gave him address of local 51 Police Devision and their non-emergence number :D ha-ha

hurry up and do it before you realize you are being taken :rolleyes: :p

Tell him you'll need more money as you have run into some problems in getting the car ready to be shipped and you'll need it by bank transfer as a money order would take to long. :D

NCredSC said:
hurry up and do it before you realize you are being taken :rolleyes: :p

Tell him you'll need more money as you have run into some problems in getting the car ready to be shipped and you'll need it by bank transfer as a money order would take to long. :D
No, he won't bite these one. I tried. He wants to use MO only. Of couse I am not thinking about selling my car to him. just playing))) I've already doubled the price and he said it was cool :p

Payton said:
No, he won't bite these one. I tried. He wants to use MO only. Of couse I am not thinking about selling my car to him. just playing))) I've already doubled the price and he said it was cool :p

Tell him you've had a better offer on it and unless he wants to match it, you are going to sell it to the other interested buyer. :eek:

How far will he go to get this car? :rolleyes:

NCredSC said:
Tell him you've had a better offer on it and unless he wants to match it, you are going to sell it to the other interested buyer. :eek:

How far will he go to get this car? :rolleyes:
He offered 2.000 dollars. wants to send me a MO for 5000))) and I am to send him the rest of the money :D

Forged Money Order

I've never seen one of these fake money orders. Let us know how good the forgery is. Also see if you can get his postal address. I'm sure the police will want that also.

68COUGAR

Back