Car2n

4.3 stroker on steroids
motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

complete info in sig link

Last edited:
I like the pullies. Are those custom billet?

That thing should move that lighter mustang pretty good! Did you put an 8.8" in the rear of that or is it still on a 7.5" rear end?

Scott Long said:
I like the pullies. Are those custom billet?

That thing should move that lighter mustang pretty good! Did you put an 8.8" in the rear of that or is it still on a 7.5" rear end?

OMFG!!!

...The Shanksta left his mark on the SCCoO forum!!!

How's it going, Scott?!

Cheers,

Sean

Awesome........Those types of shots just make the broken SC spirit come alive. Thats a great job.

If its not too much to ask? How much time and money do you have in that. If it is, then just ignore the question.

Looks awesome, I hope to do something like that in the future with mine and hope it looks that good. What is the gauge on top?

Ken

kenewagner said:
Looks awesome, I hope to do something like that in the future with mine and hope it looks that good. What is the gauge on top?

Ken

Given it's location, I'm going to guess that it's a fuel pressure gauge.

Sean

Paul that looks amazing!! Nice job!

How did your Heartland Powersteering hub fit? It's a shame to cover that thing up with the hood. :cool:

shotbirdsc said:
Paul that looks amazing!! Nice job!

How did your Heartland Powersteering hub fit? It's a shame to cover that thing up with the hood. :cool:
The hub fit like a glove.
I think that Heartland is no longer making pulleys.

It looks like you drilled a new hole in the AC delete bracket. Is that what you had to do to make it work? I got mine sitting here trying to figure out what the hell to do to make it work.

8ate8 said:
It looks like you drilled a new hole in the AC delete bracket. Is that what you had to do to make it work? I got mine sitting here trying to figure out what the hell to do to make it work.
The rear hole just needs to be "slotted" right out the backside.
Then use a washer

Car2n said:
The hub fit like a glove.
I think that Heartland is no longer making pulleys.

That's good news, I have one from Mike (Trumlake) and will be trying it on for size over the winter.

One Question, Doesnt the DIS module ground off the bottom of the unit into the passenger side bracket assembly?, I think it does and think you will have to sand down that powerder coat in that area?

This motor is going into a Mustang and I won't be using a DIS.
I have a friend that has an engraving co. and he is making me a lazer etched polished aluminum plate for that location with 4.3 stroker bla, bla, bla on it.
I removed the raised lettering and stripes from the raised top and repolished it since the motor isn't a 3.8 so the DIS location makes for a good spot to spell out the engine size.

i say.... u hook it up with the pulleys... i am loving those pulleys... all of them... were did u get them... are they SCI...? what about the idler pulleys... and that POWER STEERING one... that looks nice...

Back