Listed Some Parts on eBay

Yeah...........!

Except he didn't give us first option, now we gotta bid against the whole world, jeez!!! Hi! Paul!!! hehehehe! Gotta get around to sending you the CD player,(plus some THINGS), I know now that what the problem is! cheers Frank H.

White Lightning said:
Except he didn't give us first option, now we gotta bid against the whole world, jeez!!! Hi! Paul!!! hehehehe! Gotta get around to sending you the CD player,(plus some THINGS), I know now that what the problem is! cheers Frank H.

Hi Frank!

Didn't mean to slight anyone on this board by listing those items on eBay. I have had very limited time on my hands lately and eBay is a "set it and forget it" way to sell. With so many items I have listed, it would take more time than I have to answer everyone's questions here. (I know, whine, whine, whine....)

Anyway, send that CD Player off to me when you get the chance and it'll be taken care of ASAP. By the way, what are the "THINGS" ?????

Regards,
Paul

Paul......!

All right in the world mate! That why the laughting face at the outset, I will be bidding to try and get all those goodies for my 35th project, here's hoping. cheers Frank

Back