Who Won The MPIII At The Shootout??

no164ford said:
I got 3 tickets, I dought if I won, but I can't stand not knowing LOL!!!
Yeap, interesting to know and see pictures of happy owner with a new toy!!! ;)

imagine... lol... there was never the MAGNUM POWERS... but it was an actual MP3 player... lol.... an el cheapo bootleg brand too... it skips when you shake it... thats how cheap it is... it makes ur mp3's skip when u shake... which is stupid if u know how an mp3 player works...

well i havnt heard for sure yet, but i bet it was me :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just waiting for dave or connie to call me and let me know that it was well worth my $30 :D :D :D :D :D

Tyler

Mp Iii

Sorry guys don't expect a phone call because the guy who won it was sitting right there in the room and it was presented to him by Mr Magnum Powers himself.

Last edited:
Sorry guys don't expect a phone call because the guy who won it was sitting right there in the room and it was presented to him by Mr Magnum Powers himself.

So who was it?

Rigged...Hmmmmmmmmmmm

YA just need to trust...Sounds nieve but how else would you really know if all the tickets were indeed accounted for in the raffle..I;m sure it wasnt videotaped

Anyhow

WHO WON?

yes who won... well how bout for the ones who didnt win a t shirt of some sort... saying i could of won a MP3 at the shoot-out but all i got was this lousy t shirt?

yes same here... dont take it wrong... we all did it to support the shootout and to see if we can land our hands on one of those new blowers... oh well.. i think i will save up now for a AR KIT....

I'd rather have an autorotor anyway. I'm sure the MP III is a good blower, but its still an M-90..

But I wouldn't have complained if I got it for free!!

Jeramie

so does anyone know who won? is is someone pulling our leg with the winer, and the speech, and the flowers, and the tears, and the swimsuit contest????

WHO FREAKING GOT IT??

Tyler

T@Sound-Xtreme said:
so does anyone know who won? is is someone pulling our leg with the winer, and the speech, and the flowers, and the tears, and the swimsuit contest????

WHO FREAKING GOT IT??

Tyler

Paiteints my freind patients..............

WHO WON THE DAMN THING?

Derek

Back