Shootout

83GT460

I don't know what happened to most of you guys but all I can say is that you missed out. We had great weather and overall just a really good time meeting and hanging out with all of the other SC guys from around the US and Canada. Sunday at the track was definately the highligt for me as I was able to qualify in the #1 spot out of fourteen cars and made it all the way to the finals where I did end up loosing to the # 2 qualifier. I was particularly happy though as I got my car to run in the 13's which was really my goal for the weekend.

Robert and I couldnt get away from work this past weekend. Glad to hear it was a blast. Just wish I could of made it. On a side note where in Houston do you live? A few of us are meeting up this week.

speed95 said:
Robert and I couldnt get away from work this past weekend. Glad to hear it was a blast. Just wish I could of made it. On a side note where in Houston do you live? A few of us are meeting up this week.

I actually live in Conroe, and as ar as meeting up it will all depend on when it is. I work nights but only 4 per week however they are not the same each week, for example I have off tnight, thursday, and friday nights but then work all weekend. Let me know when you guys are getting together and if possible I will try and make it.

Charles

As for this week we are going to be getting together WED. evening around 6pm at WOLFIES off 1960/stuenbner airline...to watch the ASTROS!!!
seeing that u work wed u probably cant make it, we might just be ther thurs too cause again the astros play...u get the hint if the stros play..were there :D

Robert

83GT460 said:
I actually live in Conroe, and as ar as meeting up it will all depend on when it is. I work nights but only 4 per week however they are not the same each week, for example I have off tnight, thursday, and friday nights but then work all weekend. Let me know when you guys are getting together and if possible I will try and make it.

Charles

Back