Projector Headlamps complete!

Would you be able to make the cover on my 95's headlights clear like yours and how the 96/97's are? Or is this a one time deal? Pretty cool setup though. There isn't much (or anything?) in the aftermarker for lights it seems.

looking preety good, in the future id love to see them for early style lights, i dont like the black inside the light for our cars though, the mercury maruader (sp) lights look great, but with the projecter looks a little weird IMO, maybe some black headlight covers will do the trick, but than how much light does that block coming out :confused:

Last edited:
i used the 96 light seeing how it already has a clear headlight. i dont make covers for lights, and the black doesnt block any light seeing how the projector is aimed at the clear cover.

-Mike

Maybe the inside could have been painted a flat silver instead of black. Doesn't look bad on a black car at all though.

I have black outs on my car, i sant see shiyt at night. Mabye its time i upgraded to HIDs.

xThunderbirdSCx said:
I have black outs on my car, i sant see shiyt at night. Mabye its time i upgraded to HIDs.

That's because they are supposed to come off at night. :D

clear headlights and sylvania silverstars will take all those problems away....but then you want more....so you upgrade from 95 lights to 96 lights....then thats not enough....then you get HID's....then thats not enough so i add hella FF75 foglights w/ silverstar bulbs in them...then THATS not enough so you retrofit projectors...

Whats next?!! lol

Back