non sc question

Superloop

I'm working on a 1995 buick riviera 3.8 sc
the car won't start it has fuel pressure, compression, but no spark I swaped coils, ignition module and pcm and still no spark :confused: The owner said it die right after he went and got it from a tranny shop that installed a tranny for him, it hasn't started since then I checked power and ground, basically all the wiring and everything seems ok I know there's people in this club that knows a lot about cars I just need some advice, thanks for helping :)

check computer if plugs,ground wires,coil,pcm,is all good check the computer dontknow much about the car u may check the ignition also sometime that is bad had a thunderbird and it would crank fine but would not start it was my ignition bad hope this help

Superloop said:
I'm working on a 1995 buick riviera 3.8 sc
the car won't start it has fuel pressure, compression, but no spark I swaped coils, ignition module and pcm and still no spark :confused: The owner said it die right after he went and got it from a tranny shop that installed a tranny for him, it hasn't started since then I checked power and ground, basically all the wiring and everything seems ok I know there's people in this club that knows a lot about cars I just need some advice, thanks for helping :)

try clubgp.com or do a search for the regal club. Either way someone on those sites should be of more help.

Back