1989 sho 5spd for trade for something

x182dan

It has many new parts including full tuneup, axles, starter, radiator, injectors, valve cover gasket, intake gaskets, many many other new parts. Runs/drives awesome, I am just looking for something different. I have attached a picture. The car cleaned up very wall after I waxed it but it does have some rust on the rear wheel well. The interior is in good to decent shape and is full leather(same seats as sc) Its my daily driver so I can't sell it outright. Interested in an sc trade, mustang trade, or truck trade. Let me know if you have anything I might be interested in, Thanks Dan
attachment.php

What's the mileage????

What's the mileage on the car???? How bad is the rust????? What color interior????

I have a 1991 SC that I might be interested in doing something with you.

Don

lube70 said:
What's the mileage on the car???? How bad is the rust????? What color interior????

I have a 1991 SC that I might be interested in doing something with you.

Don

there is rust in both rear 1/4 panels and minor rust in some other parts the under side of the car does not have any rust for whatever reason. The interior is gray leather and the drivers seat is nearly MINT passenger side is good also back seat is a little beat up but all and all good interior for an 1989. Heres a picture of the interior http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13959 It has slightly under 150k miles. If you are serious send me a pm with info on your sc and I will give you all the details about my car and all the new parts on it, Thanks Dan

Back