89-95 Thunderbird clear-corner lights, made by procarparts.

Q

Quickbird93

89-95 Thunderbird clear-corner lights, made by procarparts. 2-sets, brand new in box, never installed. After duty etc, paid over $100.00 per-set, asking $50 CDN each.

pro car parts is selling them for $40 each right now whereas your $50CAD converts to $42 as per xe.com

Greg Coleman said:
Plus shipping, plus ground fee's, plus duties, by the time we get it is going to be at least $80.00.:D

Being new-that sounds like a reasonable price - but can anyone refer me to a good pic of a SC with these installed ? I might be interested but have to see an example of what they look like exactly.

Cheers

vytas said:
Being new-that sounds like a reasonable price - but can anyone refer me to a good pic of a SC with these installed ? I might be interested but have to see an example of what they look like exactly.

Here ya go!

attachment.php

Cheers,

Sean

Labas, Vytas. That an amazing deal for clear corners!!!! Ipaid about 70 bucks for mine shipped.
Sean, have you replaced your clear corner bulbs for a brighter ones???? If yes, where did you get them at? Do you, by any chance, have a part number for them??? ;)

Payton said:
Sean, have you replaced your clear corner bulbs for a brighter ones???? If yes, where did you get them at? Do you, by any chance, have a part number for them??? ;)

Payton, I've actually got the original bulbs in there still. By that I mean that I'm actually running the stock amber coloured bulbs inside those clear corners. That way, when I put my signals on, or when the running lights are on, they still look like they are normal corner lights. It's just one more way of keeping the cops off your back. ...Or at least not giving them yet one more reason to pull me over. They still look perfect during the daytime.

trife86 said:
i have that pic on the backround of my pc, love your car man, that paint is very nice too

Thanks, man! I appreciate you saying so. I like the way it looks, but then again I'm sort of biased. :D

Cheers,

Sean

Payton said:
Labas, Vytas. That an amazing deal for clear corners!!!! Ipaid about 70 bucks for mine shipped.

Hey Labas Payton !!

re: clear corner lights
I will let you know if I want the clear corner lights hopefully by tomorrow

Sean - that is really a fine looking car - cool colour too !!

Cheers !

Back